Shortt Thread: Fun & Frivolity Here

At the risk of incurring the Mods displeasure, post any humorous, whimsical or other such posts here. Leave the main thread for the serious business.

I thought Shortt was picking his nose and displaying his normal marksmanship.

I remember being in the baron's office (back bedroom) and seeing a framed pic of him in working dress with his sergeants stripes, wings, beret and stable belt. I looked at it closer and saw the pic was taken in his back garden. At the time I thought his back garden was a funny place to pose for a pic, but I'd never come across any TA.

:?

SickNorman said:
I remember being in the baron's office (back bedroom) and seeing a framed pic of him in working dress with his sergeants stripes, wings, beret and stable belt. I looked at it closer and saw the pic was taken in his back garden. At the time I thought his back garden was a funny place to pose for a pic, but I'd never come across any TA.

Not TA - Shortt was ACF and a failed TA recruit.

Call for pictures:

We lost a lot of photos when the Shortt-thread got deleted. Anyone out there who still has the old classics (condom-hat, det-cord party etc) on the hard drive - please post them here so we can move them to the wiki, catwalk page.
Ta in advance :)

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but even if I didn't know what a big timing walty c*nt b*stard he is, his face is so very smug and utterly utterly annoying that every time I see a picture I get visibly angry and feel like puking bile just so I can have something caustic to rub in my eyes so I can't see him anymore.

so there..

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

TheSpecialOne said:
SickNorman said:

You mean he told me porkies ?

SickNorman said:
TheSpecialOne said:
SickNorman said:
You mean he told me porkies ?
That's why he moved to Ireland. His back garden looked a bit like Cambodia ... and/or Thailand, Sierra Leone and other places more exciting than Croydon. Which means just about everywhere else, really :wink:

"Cand sumwun get dis microfone outa my doz pliz?"

OHMR said:
Saved many. Ask for specific ones and I will check.
Thanks, there are no LoFty pics - for a start.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IndianaDel The NAAFI Bar 93
woopert The Intelligence Cell 0
cpunk The Intelligence Cell 5