Shortt Thread: Fun & Frivolity Here

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Gas Gas Gas, Mar 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At the risk of incurring the Mods displeasure, post any humorous, whimsical or other such posts here. Leave the main thread for the serious business.
  3. I thought Shortt was picking his nose and displaying his normal marksmanship.

4. I remember being in the baron's office (back bedroom) and seeing a framed pic of him in working dress with his sergeants stripes, wings, beret and stable belt. I looked at it closer and saw the pic was taken in his back garden. At the time I thought his back garden was a funny place to pose for a pic, but I'd never come across any TA.

5. Not TA - Shortt was ACF and a failed TA recruit.
  6. Call for pictures:

We lost a lot of photos when the Shortt-thread got deleted. Anyone out there who still has the old classics (condom-hat, det-cord party etc) on the hard drive - please post them here so we can move them to the wiki, catwalk page.
    Ta in advance :)
  7. [​IMG]

Saved many. Ask for specific ones and I will check.
  8. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

I uploaded everything I had on my drives.

Unfortunately 9D and I were sharing the Photobucket account she deleted.
  9. I'm sure it's been mentioned before but even if I didn't know what a big timing walty c*nt b*stard he is, his face is so very smug and utterly utterly annoying that every time I see a picture I get visibly angry and feel like puking bile just so I can have something caustic to rub in my eyes so I can't see him anymore.

so there..

I'm sure I'm not the only one.
  10. You mean he told me porkies ?
  11. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

That's why he moved to Ireland. His back garden looked a bit like Cambodia ... and/or Thailand, Sierra Leone and other places more exciting than Croydon. Which means just about everywhere else, really :wink:
  12. "Cand sumwun get dis microfone outa my doz pliz?"
  13. [​IMG]

Making full use of his new found celebrity status, Colonel Shortt prepares to give out the prizes for the egg and spoon race.