Shortest time between meeting & shagging

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Brew_Time, Jan 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was in corfu once and I met this girl from Finland, within 8 minutes we were shagging.

2. Bravo!!!
  3. I take it you're not including paying for it? About 20 seconds...
  4. Classy lady then?
  5. Forgot to add that i went to a lecture once by this girl from Finland. She stated that they do not 'do' small talk ie weather being nice etc. Also that when they have nothing to say, they don't say anything.

Obviously this girl thought that actions spoke louder that words :)
  6. Did you have your trousers on again within 9 minutes of meeting her?
  7. about 30 seconds room mate brought back a girl he passed out so she woke me up and got down to business.
  8. haha
  9. 8 minutes? 8 minutes is more than ample for introductions, foreplay, climax, them to call me a boring barsteward and get a taxi home.

Not that it's ever happened that way... 8 seconds being my record :)

Oh, and this one time, in band camp
  10. Nope, no paying included.

11. Bit of date rape drug then bundled into your car boot then?
  12. Three seconds to pull the knife, five to kick her back doors in, four to smash her in the face with a knuckle duster repeatedly, ten to get out of the alley.
  13. I don't know exact timings, but I didn't get time to put me fag out.

:D :D :D
  14. Within 40 minute,s with a translator I met whilst I was in Italy, a couple of years ago. Got talking in a bar, 40 minutes later we were getting down to it next to some river or stream. She kept blithering on about the moonlight, too. Weird Europeans.
  15. About 1 hour or so, could have been quicker, but I thought I should talk to her a bit first.