Shortest service in AGC ?????

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Tango34, Feb 14, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just want to know if I had the shortest ever service in the AGC, I was one of the "old" regimental clerks, within an Inf Unit. When we were all transfered to AGC, I got badged, and 1 hour later returned it to the stores because I didn't wish to loose my Reg Cap Badge?

So was my service at 1 hour a record????? ???

2. And does anybody really give a fcuk?

3. You were still a clerk, still AGC. What do you do now? Wait on in the mess or work in the stores? :lol:

4. No I transfered out of that unit, and went to Belfast as a Rifleman. Then left and now work for one of the biggest suppliers of military equipment in the UK. :D

5. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

So you sell plastic macs in Millets then? :D

6. So you are responsible for palming us off with inferior equipment :x

7. Must be Millets. Couldn't be DSA, useless t***s

8. Maybe for AGC, but many many moons ago, while i was a troopie at ********, awaiting at the railway station, for new intake. My troop officer (very rare occurance) who was with me, just told a wee laddie to not bother leaving the platform and go home!! never to be heard of again. Apparently, he was drunk and possibly under the influence of some other "substance" and had been reported by an off duty RMP..
    8)

9. So you're the clothing storeman at the School of Inf then?

10. Tango - you're asking for a walloping really aren't you...coming on here bragging about being too good to be a remf. Well, whoopie doo.

No point in getting all high horsey now matey boy. Accept your online kicking and have done with it.

And, as for the rest of you, stop teasing or I'll tell your Mum. I'll just nip through to the bedroom... :twisted:

PD