• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Short Tour Belgium/France

Can someone in the know please advise on the best course of action for a very short battlefield tour:

Ferry lands at midday on the friday and leaving late Monday. What would be the best things to see in such a short time and which can be bypassed?

Cheers in advance

Ventress

LE
Get a decent tour book and pick the best locations for yourself. I made the massive error of trying to fit in everything in a weekend. 15 years later I am stlil going to Ypres and the Somme and finding I havent even scratched the surface.

You havent said where you are going.

As stated a good tour guide book is the way ahead say Holts or Before Endeavours Fade by Rose Coombes MBE which covers both areas.

Latest Threads