Short Top & Front, Gets You One Of These...

carlbcfc said:
What is it with TV women and a bald front?

Baldie 1

Baldie 2
Male pattern baldness is caused by having lots and lots of testosterone which women can sense like dogs or other hormone driven creatures, so manly manly testosterone fuelled geeks often get quality birds...having loads of cash helps too

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Indeed I find being partially bald makes no difference to my pulling abilities whatsoever. In fact not a single one of my recent conquests has complained while I have been entertaining them on my yacht or driving them home in one of my Ferraris.

Being bald rocks.

Ravers said:
Indeed I find being partially bald makes no difference to my pulling abilities whatsoever. In fact not a single one of my recent conquests has complained while I have been entertaining them on my yacht or driving them home in one of my Ferraris.

Being bald rocks.
Yeah look at the money Jade Goody earnt? Didnt do her any harm!

llech said:
Ravers said:

Being bald rocks.
Cruel. Nice but cruel. :D

brummieboy1 said:
llech said:
Ravers said:

Being bald rocks.
Cruel. Nice but cruel. :D
EARNT?

She got PAID - that is not the same as EARNING; somehow EARNING implies 'well deserved reward' for 'work' - to which I suspect the fat chav slapper was a complete stranger.

Rest Her Sole

britbeagle said:
carlbcfc said:
What is it with TV women and a bald front?

Baldie 1

Baldie 2
Male pattern baldness is caused by having lots and lots of testosterone which women can sense like dogs or other hormone driven creatures, so manly manly testosterone fuelled geeks often get quality birds...having loads of cash helps too
Personality helps too. It's important to have a wallet full of it.

Ravers said:
Number 1 bird is Holly Wiloughby.
crrikey - if I'd ever thought I could pull a young lady like her by sending my hairline backwards, I'd have started buying agricultural quantities of IMMAC since puberty . . . . :(