Short Question

When delivering a message to the ex-wife [mindful of the restraining order not to approach closer than 500 meters ] would it be better to use a C3A1 [ PH M82 ] or an H&K MSG90, given that they both deliver a 7.62 NATO.

Just seeking a consensus of opinion at this point, mind...

I believe those stirling chaps of the Royal Mail may be able to assist. Well, when they're not on strike, stealing parcels and nicking credit cards etc.

Pictures of her posted here with a large dildo hanging out of her clunge would be good?
You will feel better & we get to see if she is a munter/milf or a ok bird.

I actually had a visit from plod back when my divorce was going through & things were less than amicable with the fcuking loon i was binning off. She'd told them i was ex-mob & had been a sniper. I hadn't but lets not let the truth get in the way of a mad womans lunacy. She said she was scared that i was lying in a hide in the farmland opposite the house with a rifle. Where the fuck i was going to lay my hands on a gatt i do not know. In fairness to plod they did see it was bollocks & didn't stay much more than 5 mins. It was only after that i did begin to think, fuck me if i had a gatt i'd slot the bitch.

When delivering a message to the ex-wife [mindful of the restraining order not to approach closer than 500 meters ] would it be better to use a C3A1 [ PH M82 ] or an H&K MSG90, given that they both deliver a 7.62 NATO.

Just seeking a consensus of opinion at this point, mind...
Get a midget strippergram to deliver it...to her work place.

I actually had a visit from plod back when my divorce was going through & things were less than amicable with the fcuking loon i was binning off. She'd told them i was ex-mob & had been a sniper. I hadn't but lets not let the truth get in the way of a mad womans lunacy. She said she was scared that i was lying in a hide in the farmland opposite the house with a rifle. Where the fuck i was going to lay my hands on a gatt i do not know. In fairness to plod they did see it was bollocks & didn't stay much more than 5 mins. It was only after that i did begin to think, fuck me if i had a gatt i'd slot the bitch.
Sniper walting in the third person? Inventive!

Let's face it. When the question of "delivering messages" comes up between you and your ex partner, she has always delivered the message to you, and you have always taken it from her.

So any question of 12" dildos etc will always relate to you being willing to bend over and be shafted by the ex. I don't critcise you for this - it is something like the natural order of the world nowadays. A far cry from when blokes used to club them on the head and drag them back to their cave.

Bitter, me?

Let's face it. When the question of "delivering messages" comes up between you and your ex partner, she has always delivered the message to you, and you have always taken it from her.

So any question of 12" dildos etc will always relate to you being willing to bend over and be shafted by the ex. I don't critcise you for this - it is something like the natural order of the world nowadays. A far cry from when blokes used to club them on the head and drag them back to their cave.

Bitter, me?
Nah mate. We are all in the same boat sooner or later...sexual equality? Pah...we've been shafted...they will be asking for the right to vote next FFS!... Hang on, thats how it started isnt it?

Equality of the sexes gets a right drubbing in court when they can claim ' community property ' and a piece [ well pretty much a half ] of all your earnings while married and, of course, claim a percentage of your 'profits' [ from whatever you do ] because they helped you to your success during your climb up the ladder, plus, if you actually have/made something that sells, they can claim a percentage of that in perpetuity [even after they may re-marry ] and, then if you were foolish to have kids there's the old child support issue to add to the bottom line..so you pretty much hand over about 75 to 80% of all money/funds/property and soul to the -um -er- former sweetheart and live off the street sweepings..

That being said..after googling 'sniper rifles' and finding many pages of brands, makes and models, listed alphabetically by country I am a little taken aback.. Can there really be that big a demand that so many manufacturers are putting out a sh!tload of models? Surely they can't be making a profit selling hundreds of each..more a custom business one off specialty sideline, right??

Hell, must be a lot of disgruntled pissed off people in the world waiting to take down someone who allegedly offended them at some point and how come the news doesn't have a 'story a day' about some guy/gal's head exploding mysteriously on a street corner?

Mindful of your worthy desire not to break the 500 metre restraining order, I would eschew the obviously more personal touch of a long arm, and return to our old friend, the parcel bomb. Old fashioned, or as I prefer to say old school, yet still able to get the message across firmly and with vigour, perhaps even involving other of her, and consequently not your, friends.

Latest Threads