Short Question

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Sep 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When delivering a message to the ex-wife [mindful of the restraining order not to approach closer than 500 meters ] would it be better to use a C3A1 [ PH M82 ] or an H&K MSG90, given that they both deliver a 7.62 NATO.

Just seeking a consensus of opinion at this point, mind...
  2. I'd go with the MSG
  3. Use a 15" black rubber cock.
  4. On a 500m long broomstick?.......
  5. Yes.
  6. The C3A1 is probably cheaper, plus it's British and bolt action which I find so much more satisfying.
  7. Good, because it's obvious he doesn't want to break the law......
  8. Could you just send her a text?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I believe those stirling chaps of the Royal Mail may be able to assist. Well, when they're not on strike, stealing parcels and nicking credit cards etc.
  10. The way to really "get back at her" would be to post pictures of her on here you massive queer.
  11. At last, a ray of logic enters the room.
  12. Pictures of her posted here with a large dildo hanging out of her clunge would be good?
    You will feel better & we get to see if she is a munter/milf or a ok bird.
  13. I actually had a visit from plod back when my divorce was going through & things were less than amicable with the fcuking loon i was binning off. She'd told them i was ex-mob & had been a sniper. I hadn't but lets not let the truth get in the way of a mad womans lunacy. She said she was scared that i was lying in a hide in the farmland opposite the house with a rifle. Where the fuck i was going to lay my hands on a gatt i do not know. In fairness to plod they did see it was bollocks & didn't stay much more than 5 mins. It was only after that i did begin to think, fuck me if i had a gatt i'd slot the bitch.
  14. Fixed. No charge.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Get a midget strippergram to deliver her work place.