short marriage divorce

So just a word of thanks to those who offered reasonable advice to me. I went to court on Thursday and my brief went to town. She declined the request of 150k that they made, went short marriage and settled it on the day for 17k all done. I still have my house, my business my car and my buy-to-lets. I have 2 months to pay and can find that no problem, and then start again with a decent few quid behind me.

Thanks again for all the genuine advice especially wishful:glomp:

And those pathetic little bellends like gimpy, calling me a loser and telling me to go kill myself, jog on you throbbers.

I came out on top.
View attachment 381750

You might do better with this one........

Durian trader offers B10m to man who wins daughter's heart

So just a word of thanks to those who offered reasonable advice to me. I went to court on Thursday and my brief went to town. She declined the request of 150k that they made, went short marriage and settled it on the day for 17k all done. I still have my house, my business my car and my buy-to-lets. I have 2 months to pay and can find that no problem, and then start again with a decent few quid behind me.

And those pathetic little bellends like gimpy, calling me a loser and telling me to go kill myself, jog on you throbbers.

I came out on top.
View attachment 381750

Your Persec is now shot to hell, expect ting tong types knocking at your door, anyhow, best of luck.

morsk

LE
. I married a Thai lady in 2013 that I,d met over there whilst teaching English.
Theres your mistake. EVERYONE knows you rent and not buy, then pray thay either its not a Katoi or if it is that no one finds out. This is the ******* you get for the ******* you got mate.

I came out on top.
View attachment 381750
So pleased for you CM, I am glad to hear you have had a positive outcome. Thank you for the mention and you’re most welcome. Kindness and supportive comments cost nothing.

Wishful :)

Great thread-so far, I feel sorry for OP but as its been pointed out bound to happen.

Little Britain covered this subject very well and should be shown to all the "rock stars" flying out to Bangyercock.

There's also a lot of You tube videos of chubby white bald blokes (as I am) walking round these hell holes with little brown local girls.
I'm all for bashing the beaver, but don't give them your soul!
I was dumb enough to marry a misfit/trailer trash American once. I was lucky to escape that nightmare after 18 months, at the cost of a lifetimes of regret plus destroying my RAF career. Turns out she wasn't a misfit she is was/still is a "normal" American, let alone shacking up with someone just out the jungle.
The thais dont mind the girls being a bit free with their bodies to support their families back in the north east,when a southern thai middle class wife gets preggers then no more nooky for hubby until she wants and I mean wants another sprog, what she does is make a trip upto the villages in the Northeast to buy a 16yearold virgin for hubby,she also will look after the children too, the girls parents become usually apiece of land and a 3 or 5 baht 24 carat gold necklace as a dowry,every year the lady of the house adds a selung of gold to the chain so by the time the girl is 25 she has a dowry to offer a future husband,she goes home and gets married, sets up house with her new hubby,has her first child, she then moves back to work as housekeeper and train the new girl the likes of her previous master, if she has a good master he will front up the money for her to buy more land or a small business, she will work these costs off over the next 10 years , after which time as a still young 36 yearold she returns to the village a rich and respected wife and landowner, who then goes out and buys a virgin for hubby, and so the circle goes on!!

Lesson for the future: Sticking your bits into exotic stuff usually ends badly.

We'll keep this thread open for the next one then, shall we...?

Next time a young lady of eastern extraction flutters her eyelids at you, take a deep breathe in through the nose while scanning the area for a gentleman dressed in purple.

If you see said person and detect the faint stench of sulphur....

RUN AWAY, FAR FAR AWAY.

charleymouse

Old-Salt
Next time a young lady of eastern extraction flutters her eyelids at you, take a deep breathe in through the nose while scanning the area for a gentleman dressed in purple.

If you see said person and detect the faint stench of sulphur....

RUN AWAY, FAR FAR AWAY.

A lad I served with was ex 42-RM. he has a saying ‘billy big feet’. Which I quite like ;)

did you marry in the uk?
if not like a mate did abroad the wedding might not be legal in the uk?

Latest Threads