short marriage divorce

I had the exact same happen with clearing the debts and then dealing with pissyness as all assets were in my name, not a fun fight. At the time it’s a blind trust issue that can turn out great, or really sück, apparently I opted for the sück option......
They're that cheap to rent over there.....why on earth did you marry one????
Wanted a sprog & some family life. I’m just on my jack all the time and I thought this was a plan.

Right, you have a solicitor, so listen to him/her. There will be anecdotal stories on here but none of them will replicate your own precise circumstances.

There is no definition of a “short marriage” or a “medium marriage” or a “long marriage” and there is no set formula for the courts to apply. The. Courts consider the criteria contained in section 25 of the MatrimonialCauses Act 1973. Google it.

Lets not tar all thai wives with the same brush,the first glut of thai wives arriving in UK or BAOR was about 1966, mostlly RE,and RASC personel who married village girls fromAmnat and Leongnoktha, while they were serving on operation crown,there are many many hard working supportive thai wives in the western world today!!Pattaya and phuket were just starting to become favourites with the septics,the female thai population of the dating and mail order brides clubs, see theirfarang boy friends as Never emptying ATMS, to be abused as is neccessary, send mamasan money to pay for sick buffalo, sister house fall down send money for new roof, and the poor suckers who bought ahouse and car in thailand,in the wifes name, only to find themselves out on the street penniless, we ran a thai social club in Farnborough in the 90,s,the amount of thai wives who were abused lent out to hubbies mates, was shocking, bargirls whohad married customers , followed them to england, to be pimped out, have their passports taken by their loving hubbies,but I digress , my advice has always been, never invest in a thai property or a thai wife , more than you can afford to walk away from and still have a smile on your face:cool::cool:

Lets not tar all thai wives with the same brush,the first glut of thai wives arriving in UK or BAOR was about 1966, mostlly RE,and RASC personel who married village girls fromAmnat and Leongnoktha, while they were serving on operation crown,there are many many hard working supportive thai wives in the western world today!!Pattaya and phuket were just starting to become favourites with the septics,the female thai population of the dating and mail order brides clubs, see theirfarang boy friends as Never emptying ATMS, to be abused as is neccessary, send mamasan money to pay for sick buffalo, sister house fall down send money for new roof, and the poor suckers who bought ahouse and car in thailand,in the wifes name, only to find themselves out on the street penniless, we ran a thai social club in Farnborough in the 90,s,the amount of thai wives who were abused lent out to hubbies mates, was shocking, bargirls whohad married customers , followed them to england, to be pimped out, have their passports taken by their loving hubbies,but I digress , my advice has always been, never invest in a thai property or a thai wife , more than you can afford to walk away from and still have a smile on your face:cool::cool:
Have you ever considered a paragraph or two in your rambling essay?
A spot of correct punctuation would not go astray either and make your post easier to read.

A spot of correct punctuation would not go astray either and make your post easier to read.
Once more I run foul of the punctuation police,as I mention every time I get pulled by the punctuation police being unable to use akeyboard properly. I use an ancient dragon speak program which has sometimes difficulties with my accent and windows 10, so I am happy with any postI can produce,with or without punctuation, funny I have no problems with german and thai, so once again sincerest grovelling apologies, new laptop is not on the bookd till singapore dutyfree end of june:boogie: