Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Short Distance BATCO replacement...

as is quite evident from my posts on

ARRSE International >>COLONIAL GENTLEMEN IN SERVICE OF HMG

that's half the plan! Split-arrses on the other hand , in the words of Mr Cholmondly Warner "Women should know their limits". Ahem, another PW Botha award for Political Correctness coming my way soon I think. :twisted:

Landie_Bashir said:
Split-arrses on the other hand , in the words of Mr Cholmondly Warner "Women should know their limits".

Non trouser-wearers (Females and kilt wearers) could therefore maybe have these issued as standard.. for comms.....No idea how secure they are but the buzz'll soon get around if they're not up to the job.
LadiesPhone.jpg

Wonderful :wink:

I was thinking of changing my phone when the contract runs out in Dec.

Are they available at my local Phones4u shop?

blondebint said:
Non trouser-wearers (Females and kilt wearers) could therefore maybe have these issued as standard.. for comms.....No idea how secure they are but the buzz'll soon get around if they're not up to the job.

I'm sure the hairy arrsed jocks may have summat to say about the prospective use your "comms" device, ha ha genius picture :wink:

They've got their own version of the "Windtalkers" language though... DORIC

:arrow: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/~lan048/resourcesmod/resources/soc_english/doric_intro.html

I dinnae ken fit ahv been daein typin this instead o chavvin awa at wirk min, foos yer doos onywhy loons 'n quines!