Short courses

Can anyone suggest a short ie 1 week course as I have 5 days paid special leave from work to use up. Serious suggestions please guys as I've already done my underwater basket weaving and SF knitting courses when a young sprog...........
The Highland Kilt repair think I jest ? Ask your chief clerk for the little book of available courses that he (or she) hides away.
I'm not sure if it's still offered, but I heard of a 3-day 'Endurance Training Leader' (ETL) course, which means you can take peeps out for a steady run or a tab, in lieu of a PTI.

If you haven't got it already, B+E (i.e. your trailer licence) could probably be acheived in a week.

Having seen an old Adventure Training course booklet, most of the courses are 1 week long (parachuting, gliding, skiing, mountain, diving, sailing, canoeing etc) ... so if you're at a loss for mil courses, you could start getting trained in AT.

If you're still at a loss, the ASPT offer week long courses in many sports, but also things like, personal protection and life-guarding.

However, there's probably a few good 'special-to-arm' courses dependent on your corps.
Does anyone know if the above course (i.e. ETL), does exist and if it's still available, as to conduct CFT you require a "suitably qualified and indate PTI?
Or is that because CFT is a test, and if you just take the troops out "on a TAB", then this other course(if it exists) will suffice?
ETL is a 3 day course which can be run by a suitably qualified APTC QMSI. It qualifies NCOs & officers to take formed bodies on a steady state run or march (i.e. no other physical activities).

It does not qualify anyone to run, supervise or test CFT or any other physical test; for that you still require a PTI.