Shopping mall Walt

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Y son showed me this earlier, it's about a guy who tried to impersonate a ranger to get Black Friday discounts.

http://uniladmag.com/video/army-veteran-out-shopping-confronts-fake-ranger-fishing-for-discounts/

Three combat infantry badges? Even I know they only give you the one. And I know that the us army may have a few chubbies, but I have never seen a fat ranger before
The indignation by the guy questioning him did make me giggle as much as the look in the face of the guy being questioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can I bring a camera and a small toffee hammer to break off a bit to take home with me?

anyone else remember that doris that was on here fishing for cheap theme park tickets? She was different how?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
anyone else remember that doris that was on here fishing for cheap theme park tickets? She was different how?

Bigger arse, smaller tits.

Is that fat bastard not this bloke mentioned in the ally thread , and on the link within ?
http://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/search-for-an-ally-star.46615/page-520

62750-jpg.184185

251142_232728906742029_100000147653089_1115248_4226860_n.jpg

Bigger arse, smaller tits.

true. And I guess even the usual clunge-chasers on here can see the futility of persuing the chubby hero of the article on the off chance of a hand job

Mind enema please, I thought that said ******* ... Oh well, nurse!

Ha! I like that,

"greedy civvy prepared to be fisted in exchange for discount theme park tickets"

that's a thread title for when arrse was still funny*

Top bit of blagging if you ask me. Can't fault the guy.

Three combat infantry badges? Even I know they only give you the one. And I know that the us army may have a few chubbies, but I have never seen a fat ranger before
The indignation by the guy questioning him did make me giggle as much as the look in the face of the guy being questioned

Which is why my Mrs doesn't like taking me to the mall.

I have met a couple of retired Rangers and they still are not fat, they don't get the time to eat. I recall that the average Ranger who has been in since 9/11 has 10 combat tours under his belt.

Maybe this chubber was bulking up for a long LRRP mission.

i thought he had a few minor issues which caught him out but with a bit more research and by just toning it down a bit we can get him good to go next year. whats his username?