Shooting videos - miscellaneous

Sent this today. Do I even need to comment

Never point an RPG at a US Marine

link

Warning GRAPHIC. Do not watch if you're easily offended (but given you're on this site I'm assuming you're not!)

Mongo said:
That middle video, Christ Almighty! Best dad ever!
Anti Aircraft gun! FFS I know there's a right to bear arms (and I'm just intensly jealous).... but I say again FFS! 8O

Deadreckon said:

link

Warning GRAPHIC. Do not watch if you're easily offended (but given you're on this site I'm assuming you're not!)
I do seem to recall it being stated elsewhere on Arrse that this was a British unit in action - might have been PWRR but I forget.

EX_STAB said:
Deadreckon said:

link

I do seem to recall it being stated elsewhere on Arrse that this was a British unit in action - might have been PWRR but I forget.
Happy to stand corrected if its so.

Deadreckon said:
EX_STAB said:
Deadreckon said:

link

Happy to stand corrected if its so.
Loads of stuff get attributed to US forces when it isn't so I wouldn't worry yourself. There are a lot more of them and a rather bigger audience of youtubers. The news commentary on this version of the clip was in Spanish....