Shooting Spree At Seminary In Jerusalem

Boo f*cking hoo, they're the ones who killed over 120 Palestinians in just one day. That school is linked to settler fanatics anyway, nothing to lose sleep over.

Taz_786 said:
Boo f*cking hoo, they're the ones who killed over 120 Palestinians in just one day. That school is linked to settler fanatics anyway, nothing to lose sleep over.
You just can't hide the fact you're a racist anti semite bigot, and that you do support Muslim terrorist attacks.

In gaza the palestinians were celebrating at the deaths of the Jews....What can you expect from scum.

The only good news is that the Israelis will take revenge on the filth that did this.

RancidFat said:
Taz_786 said:
You just can't hide the fact you're a racist anti semite bigot, and that you do support Muslim terrorist attacks.

In gaza the palestinians were celebrating at the deaths of the Jews....What can you expect from scum.

The only good news is that the Israelis will take revenge on the filth that did this.
So you support the Israeli state terror against muslim civilians then. This atrocity was just that an atrocity, but the reality is until both sides stop killing there will be no end.

who's started it this time? Is it hamas/hez firing rockets again and Israel going over the top in retaliation? Haven't followed the news that closely.

Good drills by the studant who returned fire and seriously wounded the cnut, before IDF/Police turned up and finished the job...

Alsacien

MIA
mac1 said:
who's started it this time? Is it hamas/hez firing rockets again and Israel going over the top in retaliation? Haven't followed the news that closely.
You dont need the news - you have it in a nutshell.......

I hate terrorism having experienced it firsthand. But I have lost all respect for a state that acts like one, then expects the world to be outraged when the hatred they generate in such massive quantities comes back and bites them.

mac1 said:
I don't think it is really a 'new' start, just a continuation of what has been going on for yearsHamas doesn't stop the rockets because the israelis don't stop attacking hamas because hamas doesn't stop the rockets etc etc etc. It will continue until they get tired of the killing and realise that neither side can actually win and they can only move forward when the killing stops.

maxi_77 said:
mac1 said:
I don't think it is really a 'new' start, just a continuation of what has been going on for yearsHamas doesn't stop the rockets because the israelis don't stop attacking hamas because hamas doesn't stop the rockets etc etc etc. It will continue until they get tired of the killing and realise that neither side can actually win and they can only move forward when the killing stops.
"Remember-the-atrocity-they-committed-last-time-which-will-excuse-the-atrocity-we-commit-today! Huzzah!"(Terry Pratchett) :twisted:

mac1 said:
Werewolf said:
Good drills by the studant who returned fire and seriously wounded the cnut, before IDF/Police turned up and finished the job...
seconded; they get the other cnut then?
Don't know, mate; last news I heard they were looking for a second gunman, but nothing had been confirmed.

Really impressed the palestians were out celebrating the attack and
hamas called it heroic .
I think both sides are acting badly and not got a clue to solve it

woody said:
hamas called it heroic .
Isreal could solve the palestinian problem at the press of a button.

The world could solve the palestinian problem by stopping the Billions of dollars that are sent in as AID and then used to buy arms and line the pockets of the corrupt scum.

RancidFat said:
woody said:
hamas called it heroic .
Isreal could solve the palestinian problem at the press of a button.
What, by nuking all their settlers? :roll:

Hamas were in the wrong with this one.
but until gazans stop living on what seems to them as an IDF firing range nothing is going to change.
mind you hamas have everything to lose buy talking to the Israel's :(

My sincere condolenses to our Israeli friends.

I hope that the Almighty would rather guard than punish his people.

Is it hamas/hez firing rockets again and Israel going over the top in retaliation?
well i have heard that an israeli has begun to build his own rockets out of drainpipes and such like and has already received funding from interested parties, and plans to launch 7750 of these unguided missiles into hamastan.

who will say this is over the top and disproportionate?