Shooting Spree At Seminary In Jerusalem

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mac1, Mar 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

I think that one of the perpetrators was shot by one of the students and they're still after the other one.
  2. Boo f*cking hoo, they're the ones who killed over 120 Palestinians in just one day. That school is linked to settler fanatics anyway, nothing to lose sleep over.
  3. No sweat, Good Old Tony Blair will be along to sort it all out, as he did in N.I.
  4. You just can't hide the fact you're a racist anti semite bigot, and that you do support Muslim terrorist attacks.

In gaza the palestinians were celebrating at the deaths of the Jews....What can you expect from scum.

The only good news is that the Israelis will take revenge on the filth that did this.
  5. not sure on that; I have a feeling they'd have a go anyplace they thought was an easy target.
  6. So you support the Israeli state terror against muslim civilians then. This atrocity was just that an atrocity, but the reality is until both sides stop killing there will be no end.
  7. who's started it this time? Is it hamas/hez firing rockets again and Israel going over the top in retaliation? Haven't followed the news that closely.
  8. Good drills by the studant who returned fire and seriously wounded the cnut, before IDF/Police turned up and finished the job...
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You dont need the news - you have it in a nutshell.......

I hate terrorism having experienced it firsthand. But I have lost all respect for a state that acts like one, then expects the world to be outraged when the hatred they generate in such massive quantities comes back and bites them.
  10. I don't think it is really a 'new' start, just a continuation of what has been going on for yearsHamas doesn't stop the rockets because the israelis don't stop attacking hamas because hamas doesn't stop the rockets etc etc etc. It will continue until they get tired of the killing and realise that neither side can actually win and they can only move forward when the killing stops.
  11. "Remember-the-atrocity-they-committed-last-time-which-will-excuse-the-atrocity-we-commit-today! Huzzah!"(Terry Pratchett) :twisted:
  12. seconded; they get the other cnut then?
  13. Don't know, mate; last news I heard they were looking for a second gunman, but nothing had been confirmed.
  14. Really impressed the palestians were out celebrating the attack and
    hamas called it heroic .
    I think both sides are acting badly and not got a clue to solve it
  15. Isreal could solve the palestinian problem at the press of a button.

The world could solve the palestinian problem by stopping the Billions of dollars that are sent in as AID and then used to buy arms and line the pockets of the corrupt scum.