shooting record card NSN

dp4916

Crow
OK new to this forum based stuff but I have a question/request for the masses; Does any one know the NSN for the brown holder that the shooting record card goes into. I am an ACF instructor and I want to issue shooting record cards to the cadets but know if I don't give them something to keep them in they are likely to eat them! Thanks in advance. (PS love the rank of Crow made me LOL)

Toppet

War Hero
OK new to this forum based stuff but I have a question/request for the masses; Does any one know the NSN for the brown holder that the shooting record card goes into. I am an ACF instructor and I want to issue shooting record cards to the cadets but know if I don't give them something to keep them in they are likely to eat them! Thanks in advance. (PS love the rank of Crow made me LOL)
From memory, it doesn't have a NSN but an army form (or AF) number.

This thread has a downloadable copy:

ugly

LE
Get your heels together crow!

Look in on the QM’s forum for useful NSN’s

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
squigeypie Army Reserve 11
D The Training Wing 4
wg100 The Training Wing 0

Latest Threads