Shooting in Lisburn

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Killaloe, Mar 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been been texted & taken a call that their has been gunfire in Lisburn.

Fingers crossed all safe. Nothing yet on the newswires.

Watch out.
  2. The post I replied too's disappeared!

More importantly fingers crossed for a happy outcome.
  3. Fingers crossed indeed. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Keep us posted, mate.
  4. Shots fired no injuries. Thank goodness. Hope its OK. Guess it will break soon on BBC NI.
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Nothing heard on the tv/radio bullitins over here yet.

6. Thank God! :D

Do you know if the shots were fired at civilians or Security Forces?
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just seen a bloke was shot dead & his girlfriend wounded in Dublin on Friday in an apparent feued.
  8. The boys in Traffic & a few other on random VCP duty have heard a Semi-Auto weapon being fired.
  9. The vicinity to andys town makes it an easy target.

hope all is well
  10. Och well its fine,

stop worrying about our friends and colleagues, because some druggies in london want to see each other off.

Piss off storeman

(for the record i could not care less how many of themselves they kill, so long as they are not killing police army etc)
  11. Fukc me mate! how do you get any sleep at night? I reckon the current rate of 'gunfire' winging round the poor sods on OP HERRICK morning noon and night would be more than enough worry for you. Or is it that you're just keeping up with the latest headline grabber?
  12. yea that will be it,

and the scars on my body are just keeping up with the latest headline grabber too.

has it not clicked that this is all bringing back some horrible memories for some of us.

(in fact talking about it on some of these threads have been quite therapeutic)
  13. I agree with you T.F.R.

Who gives a fcuk about the Chav little twats, we are talking about security services storeman, please stay on thread.
  14. Drug dealers have been flat out shooting each other in Dublin for a while now. At least one a week.