Shooting in Lisburn

#1
Just been been texted & taken a call that their has been gunfire in Lisburn.

Fingers crossed all safe. Nothing yet on the newswires.

Watch out.
 
#3
Killaloe said:
Just been been texted & taken a call that their has been gunfire in Lisburn.

Fingers crossed all safe. Nothing yet on the newswires.

Watch out.
Fingers crossed indeed. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Keep us posted, mate.
 
#6
Killaloe said:
Shots fired no injuries. Thank godness.

Thank God! :D

Do you know if the shots were fired at civilians or Security Forces?
 
#12
T.F.R said:
Och well its fine,

stop worrying about our friends and colleagues, because some druggies in london want to see each other off.

urine off storeman

(for the record i could not care less how many of themselves they kill, so long as they are not killing police army etc)
Fukc me mate! how do you get any sleep at night? I reckon the current rate of 'gunfire' winging round the poor sods on OP HERRICK morning noon and night would be more than enough worry for you. Or is it that you're just keeping up with the latest headline grabber?
 
#13
Storeman Norman said:
T.F.R said:
Och well its fine,

stop worrying about our friends and colleagues, because some druggies in london want to see each other off.

urine off storeman

(for the record i could not care less how many of themselves they kill, so long as they are not killing police army etc)
Fukc me mate! how do you get any sleep at night? I reckon the current rate of 'gunfire' winging round the poor sods on OP HERRICK morning noon and night would be more than enough worry for you. Or is it that you're just keeping up with the latest headline grabber?
yea that will be it,

and the scars on my body are just keeping up with the latest headline grabber too.

has it not clicked that this is all bringing back some horrible memories for some of us.

(in fact talking about it on some of these threads have been quite therapeutic)
 
#14
I agree with you T.F.R.

Who gives a fcuk about the Chav little twats, we are talking about security services storeman, please stay on thread.
 
#16
Storeman Norman said:
T.F.R said:
Och well its fine,

stop worrying about our friends and colleagues, because some druggies in london want to see each other off.

urine off storeman

(for the record i could not care less how many of themselves they kill, so long as they are not killing police army etc)
Fukc me mate! how do you get any sleep at night? I reckon the current rate of 'gunfire' winging round the poor sods on OP HERRICK morning noon and night would be more than enough worry for you. Or is it that you're just keeping up with the latest headline grabber?
Would you be concerned if Soldiers started getting targetted in Catterick where their families also lived?

Context!

As has been proven you can't get to go on Op Herrick if some murdering cnut executes you as you collect your scoff.
 
#18
Ex-Army said:
spike7451 said:
Just seen a bloke was shot dead & his girlfriend wounded in Dublin on Friday in an apparent feued.
Drug dealers have been flat out shooting each other in Dublin for a while now. At least one a week.
Which is why I was suprised to see it on the news up here.
(My missis is from Dublin)
 
#19
Aunty Stella said:
Got to admit, I don't really care if a few dealers off each other.

I do care when it's our guys or the OB.
Seconded. Dealers killing dealers is NHI: No Humans Involved. I think most of us would feel the same if CIRA and PIRA started head-jobbing each other.

It's a different story when REAL people - civvies, Army, PSNI etc - are killed. :evil:
 
#20
Ex-Army said:
spike7451 said:
Just seen a bloke was shot dead & his girlfriend wounded in Dublin on Friday in an apparent feued.
Drug dealers have been flat out shooting each other in Dublin for a while now. At least one a week.
And as long as this sub-strata of humanity keeps doing this to itself I for one have no objections.
 

Similar threads

Top