Shooting from Trucks. One for the SASC?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by catchyerselfon, Jan 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Do you have to pass an APWT type affair if you are on a WIMIK or on top of a DROPS etc (like you do from armour as a Comd)?
    Where does one find the details or can they be PM'd to a mil e-mail address please.
    All answers thanked in advance.
  2. We did some kind of assessment for top cover during OPTAG training but that was about it. If you ask them they might know a bit more about it.
  3. Nice one Plant Life.
    Will do
    Anymore for anymore?