Shooting Clubs In West Yorkshire.

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by toffeewrapper1, Mar 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are there any small bore shooting clubs in the West Yorks area,preferably one with
    gun loan/hire.I would like to take my young son shooting and don't want to go to
    the expense of buying anything until I know whether or not he will take to it.

2. Why wouldn't he?! Are you raising some sort of homosexualist?

3. What he is mate is a disfunctional x-box generationialist........so yes perhaps you may well be right.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is he old enough to come to Wakey. I'll square him away. Failing that Jarrod will rape him.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do you not think if he was old enough,I wouldn't have already sold into gigoloship(dont know about that word)

6. You could try typing "Shooting Clubs In West Yorkshire" into Google instead of here, might be more productive.

7. I have one of those too - he's 9. He took well to the air rifle I bought for "The purposes of demonstration and instruction". Seriously though, he liked the air rifle and then I took him down to the range and coached him through using the sub-calibre kit on my Glock. I also [mumbles quietly hoping no one will notice] have a couple of air soft pistols I use for training in the garden. I now have problems getting any time in with them because as soon as I get them out the little'un is there like a shit house rat wanting to shoot targets.

8. I'd start off looking at your local small bore clubs (the NSRA will be able to help you). If they have Miniature Rifle Range status they will probably have rifles available. Shooting small bore is a good way to teach marksmanship with low recoil and reasonable cost.