Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

Having been to Christchurch a couple of times it is a compact city area. The initial response by the Kiwi Cops appears to have been highly effective and well structured based on what is available on the news. I wonder if we would deal as well in a provincial area in the UK in such a short space of time.
As far as I can recall the 'flash to bang time' (sorry - but you get my drift!) at Tower Bridge/Borough Markets between the initial reports being received and neutralized terrorists was a few minutes only. Kudos to the Met but not sure how that response would be replicated across other areas of the UK mind you. If the weekly farmer's market at Little Snoring-on-the-Wold got brassed up I doubt if the armed response would be that quick sadly.

As far as I can recall the 'flash to bang time' (sorry - but you get my drift!) at Tower Bridge/Borough Markets between the initial reports being received and neutralized terrorists was a few minutes only. Kudos to the Met but not sure how that response would be replicated across other areas of the UK mind you. If the weekly farmer's market at Little Snoring-on-the-Wold got brassed up I doubt if the armed response would be that quick sadly.
If there was a mass shooting at my local farmers market we would probably only get a crime number and a promise to follow up in a couple of weeks if they have the time.

WHat the **** are you on about?

A soft target would be islamic terrorists shooting whites ??

These were white guys shooting muslims.

So the irony of being all pink, soft etc is that white guys can shoot black guys because of immigration. Sure'ly thats a reverse of the normal rhetoric of white suprimacy?

And white supremacists killing easy targets because they are cowards (the whites)

Im confused - Im confused by my own post - **** me I blame muslims
I think he means "soft targets" inasmuch as unguarded civilians, including women and children. Not trying to take on a police or military target that might fight back.

' kinell, a politician that speaks the truth!
In a few hours there'll be an apology issued and a medical condition used as an excuse for posting that statement.

You may think he means something, but if you read his post it's quite clear what he means. Learn to read and understand before thinking.
Learn to read and understand before thinking? Surely, thinking is carried out at the same time as understanding?

As for learning to read, I suggest you learn how to correctly use your and you're.

Rather than frothing and biting at everyone because of any real or imagined slight, you'd be better served writing coherent posts that others can understand.

Now, go to bed, you're drunk.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
If I may can I just say........makes a change from Brexit.

What’s that too early even for arrse?

No! No! NO!

I've been assured by the herd that its all sweetness and one world light in Australia…

Oh hang on, didn't mention its rather a racist place in Queensland especially?
No-one cares what you think or mention.

Go back to your bottle.

Latest Threads