Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

I’ll be sure to tell the assorted mine and wife’s relatives down under that some bloke on the interwebs says they live in a haven of multicultural tranquility and not to call the Chinese ‘Bloody chinks’ no more.
You want everyday casual racism? Queensland outside Brisvegas is pretty ‘interesting’
Hobbits? Maoris can be properly racist to non whites, let alone ‘pakia’
Carry on because at no time have I claimed anything of the sort

But feel free to continue conflating at least those racist idiots will be caught with they are the only racists out there if it makes you feel clever -

Personally I wouldn't be quite so proud as you of racist relations or indeed be so keen to justify it as you seemingly are

This is what happens when 'free speech' is used as an excuse for letting people spread vile ideas that incite hate and violence. You can criticise any Government or Religion and it's actions or policies without dehumanising people and legitimising violence.

..........all you "Crusaders"..... **** you.
Whilst I have no sympathy for these vile murderers, and think their hateful message is as evil as any ISIS nutjob, your opinion of the acceptable limits of free speech is not something I can support. Either you are free to say anything, or you do not have free speech. Regardless of what is tried to prevent "letting people spread vile ideas that incite hate and violence", it always ends up restricting the freedom of everybody else, and invariably the definition of what is 'unacceptable' widens, as has occurred in this country. To place limits on freedom of speech does not prevent hate preachers and rabble rousers; instead it becomes a tool for enforcing conformity to a mindset on the general populace.

However your last sentence: "..........all you "Crusaders"..... **** you", I wholeheartedly support.

New Zealand isn't really the place that springs to mind, when you think where would a trigger happy nut job kick off and start committing attrocities

Makes you wonder how long they'd been planning this, and were the authorities aware in any shape or form that they'd been radicalised?
I've a professional interest in emergency management stuff..... the baddies are waking up that it is better to act in a soft target environment..... and it doesn't get much softer than New Zealand.

The irony of decades of being all pink, soft, fluffy, non aggressive, coppers twerking at Pride and the defence forces being smashed.... only to be raped by a grizzly bear that doesn't care how "woke" you are!!!!!

No wonder Ardern is looking out of her depth and confused.

Still no info on the other 3 arrested?

one was a local idiot who liked to walk around all the time wearing Dpm, he was nicked outside a school, while he went to pick up his kid.

the other two are in custody. thats all known about them so far.

there has been raids on houses here in Dunedin, it seems the shooters car was registered to an address here.
and at this stage they have evacuated the street and area for 100 meters per side. guess they found something.

It's going to be quite some time before The British Grenadiers march is played at Changing of the Guard or any other setting without someone running for cover....

An unfortunate and rather odd selection as a backing track to his terrible snuff movie... over the next days there will be in-depth analysis on all aspects of this murder spree but what link does fife and drums have to right wing nutters like this? It's odd...

There are formal lyrics to accompany but they refer to Alexander and Hercules etc, nothing remotely there that a racist nutjob would twist. We all had our own made up lyrics as well but it was childish shit. Quite, quite odd....

Nearly 250,000 licensed firearms owners own and use New Zealand's estimated 1.5 million firearms.
Exactly! Which is why I said it was twaddle. The utter lack of research on a supposed 'news' channel is astounding.

Having been to Christchurch a couple of times it is a compact city area. The initial response by the Kiwi Cops appears to have been highly effective and well structured based on what is available on the news. I wonder if we would deal as well in a provincial area in the UK in such a short space of time.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I have a nasty feeling that the only thing these murdering terrorists have done is ignite a backlash of revenge attacks across the globe.

When will the human race learn?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I’ve learned that I am not a fan of Christian extremists, either.

Cūnts!
I honestly don’t think those responsible have ever stepped foot in a church.

I know what you mean though.

I've a professional interest in emergency management stuff..... the baddies are waking up that it is better to act in a soft target environment..... and it doesn't get much softer than New Zealand.

The irony of decades of being all pink, soft, fluffy, non aggressive, coppers twerking at Pride and the defence forces being smashed.... only to be raped by a grizzly bear that doesn't care how "woke" you are!!!!!

The baddies being white not black - you ******* idiot

You're normal retoric would be for a black on white incident.

Fuckwit

No idea if it's gen but worrying if it is...

Fuelled by a toxic, alt-right echo chamber, Christchurch shooter's views were celebrated online

On the 8chan internet forum, there have been hundreds of posts explicitly linking the Christchurch mass shooting with Nazi ideology.

8chan is an online forum where users can post with very little moderation. It was set up as an alternative to 4chan, which was perceived as being too highly regulated. It became popular after 4chan banned Gamergate threads - many of which included death threats aimed at female developers.

It's sometimes called 'the world's most vile website'.

Hours after the Christchurch shooting, six of the top seven 'boards' or message rooms on 8chan were about the attack, including one titled 'Brenton Tarrant appreciation station'.

Anonymous users wrote that "finally" one of their own had actually "done something".

Surely this is just a lone wolf attack and we shouldn't be blaming all and sundry for it.

Oops no, this is now going to be in the media for months and they are going to whip up hysteria about the "far right" whilst ignoring the elephant in the room.

This attack was inevitable, I'm just astonished it happened in NZ and not in Europe or the US. It's just a footnote in the history of what's to come.

Whilst I have no sympathy for these vile murderers, and think their hateful message is as evil as any ISIS nutjob, your opinion of the acceptable limits of free speech is not something I can support. Either you are free to say anything, or you do not have free speech. Regardless of what is tried to prevent "letting people spread vile ideas that incite hate and violence", it always ends up restricting the freedom of everybody else, and invariably the definition of what is 'unacceptable' widens, as has occurred in this country. To place limits on freedom of speech does not prevent hate preachers and rabble rousers; instead it becomes a tool for enforcing conformity to a mindset on the general populace.

However your last sentence: "..........all you "Crusaders"..... **** you", I wholeheartedly support.
English

Sentences

wall of words.

Try to explain you'r self in a normal fashion.

WHat the **** are you on about?

A soft target would be islamic terrorists shooting whites ??

These were white guys shooting muslims.

So the irony of being all pink, soft etc is that white guys can shoot black guys because of immigration. Sure'ly thats a reverse of the normal rhetoric of white suprimacy?

And white supremacists killing easy targets because they are cowards (the whites)

Im confused - Im confused by my own post - **** me I blame muslims

Perhaps this attack is a backlash, long overdue in some minds, against Muslim terrorism?
I doubt it was a backlash to terrorism, more a backlash from a certain section of the old working class who really have been side-lined and aren't overly happy about it and aware nobody gives a s**t about them.... In a sense, its the same reason the nutcase who took a potshot at Reagan back in the 80s, supposedly for Jodie foster but really it was essentially a cry of 'Look at Me'.

The fact the loons in this case were live streaming, tells you everything you need to know about the rotten culture we live in today and what lunatic things people will do to get noticed.

over the next days there will be in-depth analysis on all aspects of this murder spree but what link does fife and drums have to right wing nutters like this? It's odd.
he claims "English and Irish Ancestry", by Irish I wonder if he means NI Unionist?

Latest Threads