Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

To which millions of Americans disagree heavily with your views. Are they all idiots as well, since they don’t have the correct thought process?
Nothing wrong with disagreeing with anything. That's why it's called a debate and discussion. I never call anyone out just because someone's opinion varies and is different one to mine.

Like I said, I am sorry mate. I never really want to offend anyone. But the whole gun laws situation sometimes gets to me.
And by acting like a total tit, you are going to make things any better? The only thing we managed to demonstrate to anybody paying attention was just how polarized Americans are.

And by acting like a total tit, you are going to make things any better? The only thing we managed to demonstrate to anybody paying attention was just how polarized Americans are.
My secretary was nearly in tears this week (hardcore liberal) because I got a package delivered to the office and she thought it was an AR15... In a shoebox sized package?

Her rationale -" I know guns and was brought up with them and its so hurtful to me to have weapons of war"

When I explained you cant buy AR15s in the mail - she insisted you could and now she doesn't want to talk about it. Its a lack of education and willingness to be rational, driven by media and politicians.

Last edited:
My secretary was nearly in tears this week (hardcore liberal) because I got a package delivered to the office and she thought it was an AR15... In a shoebox sized package?

Her rationale -" I know guns and was brought up with them and its so hurtful to me to have weapons of war"

When I explained you cant buy AR15s in the mail - she insisted you could and now she doesn't want to talk about it. Its a lack of education and willingness to be rationale, driven by media and politicians.
Living in California does not help in the least bit.

More Than Half of Colo County Sheriffs, Say They WON’T COMPLY With Unconstitutional State Gun Grab Bill

Things are hotting up in Colorado. More than half the counties in the State won't comply with the new law.

Well we are, aren't we? That's the reality. The same way Britain is basically divided pretty much half down the line. Hence the current dithering with Brexit.

Well we are, aren't we? That's the reality. The same way Britain is basically divided pretty much half down the line. Hence the current dithering with Brexit.
Very much so, but you already knew that and still decided to sally forth. If it means that much to you sell all your guns when you get stateside.

Very much so, but you already knew that and still decided to sally forth. If it means that much to you sell all your guns when you get stateside.
No one should profit from these weapons - I will accept them free of charge and pay the PPT fee myself.

Latest Threads