Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

I’ve saved it for future posterity, you are a bit soft lad.

FFS it’s not big or clever but if you want to live in a nanny state that tells you what you can and cannot see carry on, personally after seeing that I don’t need to be spoon fed BS by anyone.
That's fine. I wouldn't delete it (the post). I found it disturbing tbh. I wouldn't want to prevent others seeing it however.

I would delete it - simply because its giving the odious shite the publicity he craved - he wants people to watch and share it .

Sod the nanny state Im not watching or sharing it because im not going to humour the murderous C***

When it started, I thought about continuing watching. I could have stuck it but, being honest, was disturbed immediately at recognising that part of me wanted to see it. Just a personal view but it is a hard thing to watch and not be affected by, for various reasons.
It’s doing the rounds (still on Facebook!) and looks like a shooter POV video game. He seemed to have the weapon on automatic. Again, like others, I only watched the first minute.

0746 and 40+ dead BBC , Its no surprise to me this has happened and I`m surprised its been this long before it kicked off , I expect to see more similar incidents happen around the world as Western countries get flooded with immigrants of all ethnic groups, multiculturalism does not and will never work.

Last edited:
I suppose in a way we should be grateful that white supremacist types tend to be knuckle dragging types - They will be quickly rounded up and dealt with - there isn't going to be an ongoing terror campaign from the shadows.

I hope they rot in a truly unpleasant jail somewhere

Well done for the virtue posting.

However, in the real world, both Oz and NZ have very deep running ethnic tensions between he whites and the indigienous people and it’s pretty mainstream outside polite company. The antics if the Muslims in Sydney hasn’t endeared Alan’s mates to our antipodean cousins
Putting a pretty veneer of enforced Kumbaya on it hasn’t made it go away. Both countries have a very ‘robust’ and often virulently racist ‘bloody abs, bloody lebs, bloody nogs, bloody boons’, culture that doesn’t take sh1t, and this attack outside the metropolitan elites will be filed by an aweful lot of people down under as ‘well, fairs fair, they’ve been pushing at the door long enough’

New Zealand isn't really the place that springs to mind, when you think where would a trigger happy nut job kick off and start committing attrocities

Makes you wonder how long they'd been planning this, and were the authorities aware in any shape or form that they'd been radicalised?

However, in the real world, both Oz and NZ have very deep running ethnic tensions between he whites and the indigienous people and it’s pretty mainstream outside polite company. The antics if the Muslims in Sydney hasn’t endeared Alan’s mates to our antipodean cousins
Putting a pretty veneer of enforced Kumbaya on it hasn’t made it go away. Both countries have a very ‘robust’ and often virulently racist ‘bloody abs, bloody lebs, bloody nogs, bloody boons’, culture that doesn’t take sh1t, and this attack outside the metropolitan elites will be filed by an aweful lot of people down under as ‘well, fairs fair, they’ve been pushing at the door long enough’
Have you ever spent any appreciable amount of time in either country, or indeed any time at all?

Then you had politicians Like Pauline Hanson and Joh Bjelke-Petersen stirring the pot as well... which doesn't help

This is what happens when 'free speech' is used as an excuse for letting people spread vile ideas that incite hate and violence. You can criticise any Government or Religion and it's actions or policies without dehumanising people and legitimising violence.

..........all you "Crusaders"..... **** you.

How the **** was expressing an opinion that fortunately white supremacist's tend to be disorganised violent thugs and so they lack the skills to organise a concerted campaign virtue signalling.

Well ill be fucked now your the resident expert on Australian interracial relations whoda thunk it.

Ironically - If your correct and casual racism is wide spread - it only reinforces my point that fortunately the supremacist types tend to be inbred mongs with the organisational skills a dead parrot

Apart from the attack itself, one aspect I always find distasteful is the apparent excitement and enthusiasm shown by some "journalists" in reporting it. Some seem positively tumescent when they can report a higher death toll than their fellow hacks.

The only day that Good Morning Britain did not need 2 blonde bints on, one of which gets excited when the rain gets "slighty spitty"!

Latest Threads