Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

I might be , but then again
Have you forgoten the illégal occupation of parts of Cyprus (part of the European community, btw)
Prince Charles and Harry celebrating what ever. ..in Turkey
Making it almost an official accord to do or say what ever
Keep your standards and distance
Gosh, you’ve been at the meths early. Is this available in English?

The conspiracy nonsense started seconds after the news came out. It's unbelievable how many people began to scream "false flag" soon after. Stupid youtube videos start cropping up on sites and people get sucked into it because a real world massacre doesn't look like a movie.

I even saw one idiot say that it was a false flag to direct attention from a certain Mr Tommy Robinson going to court to sue Cambridgeshire Police.
I looked up “crisis actors”. I wish I hadn’t. There some seriously malicious and unhinged people around - and novshortage if them hijacking the terrorist attack in Christchurch.

Good. No need for anyone to have one of these outside of a decent club. It doesn’t restrict civilian styled semi autos afaik. So my M10 Winchester (.401) - still in NZ - is safe. But I doubt anyone could afford to buy the ammunition to go on a marauding attack with it (and it has only a 5 shot mag).

Classifying firearms by how they are "styled" is about as clever as creating a parliamentary instrument that bans something called a "zombie killer" knife.

Lets see if there now appears a market for AR15 actions in "civilian styled" wood sporting stocks!

A policewoman is seen as people attend the burial ceremony of a victim of the mosque attacks, at the Memorial Park Cemetery in Christchurch, New Zealand March 21, 2019. REUTERS
Is the headgear standard for NZ Pol firearms units or just the women?

a45a3135-4384-4c5b-8555-df946e3fa41e.png

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh I still look like a stumbling, tourist who is stepping foot on another planet. South Carolina still does that to me...

If you feel like that in Charleston feller - don't bother with Az Zubayr :)

Cheers Trigger. Self radicalising white guy meets another self radicalising white guy in the mosque. Parents can't believe their little darling could read nasty stuff on t'interweb...

"If [Havard's family] have any evidence they should provide it so we can deal with it, because we want to stop it."

I'm guessing nowt was provided.

I wouldn't be particularly critical of Cumbria Police myself (I moved away but lived most of my life in Cumbria)
However the structure of armed policing doesn't work for somewhere like Cumbria. It just in't practical. In the case of Derrick Bird officers did catch up with him at one point but were unable to do anything to stop him.
There should be firearms lockers in Police stations around the county with appropriately trained officers on shift. Similar would apply to large parts of this country.
Fat chance of that given this current government's enthusiasm for properly funding the Police Service - or properly funding anything except the DUP...

Alienates a sector of society, stifles their concerns and blames all its ills on them then wonders why this stuff happens.

How’s this? Terrorist response organisation teaching scared kiwis yoga?
Team of Religions Opposing Terrorists Suddenly Killing Youths might work a bit better.

Latest Threads