Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

The video of black power doing the haka is one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen.
Especially when he thanks the police. I see that the mongrel mob have got in on the act as well now. Wonder why.

Youd think they'd have better things to do. Like meth.
When I saw this, I did a double take when I read it on Stuff.co.NZ.

Has anyone , anywhere , raised the black flag conspiracy theory yet ?
Tarrant seems to have spent time in Pakistan ( and North Korea ) .
Maybe Erdogan ought to focus on that .
The conspiracy nonsense started seconds after the news came out. It's unbelievable how many people began to scream "false flag" soon after. Stupid youtube videos start cropping up on sites and people get sucked into it because a real world massacre doesn't look like a movie.

I even saw one idiot say that it was a false flag to direct attention from a certain Mr Tommy Robinson going to court to sue Cambridgeshire Police.

Here's a surprising fact, from little innocent NZ back in 2014...Any names sound familiar?

A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.

The parents of an Australian killed alongside Jones say their son was taught radical Islam in Christchurch, where he also met Mr Jones.

Christopher Havard was killed alongside Mr Jones by a US drone in Yemen last year.

His parents, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick, say their son told them he was first taught radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque in Addington.

Mr Havard moved from Australia to New Zealand in 2010. He's remembered at the mosque by the name of Saleem Khattab.

"[He was] no different than other people," says mosque president Mohamed Jama. "He was a normal man."

Mr Havard's parents say it's at the mosque he met fellow convert Mr Jones, who was known at Muslim Bin John.

But the mosque can't remember Mr Jones, and denies teaching radical Islam.

It seems Kiwi spies may have had the mosque under surveillance.

"I'm not going to go into the individual entities or the operations that the SIS or the GCSB conducted," says Prime Minister John Key.

Australian Federal Police (AFP) began an investigation into Mr Havard's possible involvement in an alleged al-Qaida kidnapping of three westerners in Yemen.

Documents show, "Mr Havard and Mr Nin John were of long-standing interest to the AFP due to their assessed activities in Yemen liked to al-Qaida".

All that's known of Mr Jones is that he was 31 years old, a joint New Zealand-Australian citizen, and his family are still here.
Christchurch mosque linked to al-Qaida suspect

Drone victims 'radicalised' at mosque

Al-Qaeda releases propaganda video of NZ residents killed in drone strikes

I live in New Zealand. I don't know if my career in the British Forces hardened me of made me callous, but the amount of bleeding hearts and gushing sympathy is beginning to piss me off here. More than once I've had to turn off the TV or change the radio station. Newscasters openly telling us their feelings, facebook pages with people offering to take Muslims shopping in case they feel 'scared', candlelit vigils and impromptu Haka's by every man and his dog. It seems like everyone wants to get on the outrage/sympathy bandwagon now, there's even reports that famous people who are not mewling and puking on social media here are inherent racists. While I agree the event was absolutely abhorrent, it does feel to me it's being milked to death. Apologies if I have offended anyone.
48 Hours later and it's still continuing in the media, a grief-fest of Liverpudlian proportions, hikoi (marches) planned, candlelit vigils, 2 minutes silence on Friday, the florists must be raking it it.

What has happened about the bloke with the pistol who was arrested but subsequently found not to be a co conspirator with Tallent, but someone who just happened to be at the Mosque with his pistol. Who goes to Church with a gun unless you are a member of the Klu Klux Klan ffs. Also the two coppers who arrested Tallent, presumably unarmed, surely they must be up for a bravery award.

So it was a valid strategic objective in 1915?
Yes. It would also open another front against the Central Powers; arguably it was the boldest piece of strategic thinking during the war - but not particularly well executed. It’s well worth reading the Dardanelles Commission report - which was consulted in the preparation for D Day.

What has happened about the bloke with the pistol who was arrested but subsequently found not to be a co conspirator with Tallent, but someone who just happened to be at the Mosque with his pistol. Who goes to Church with a gun unless you are a member of the Klu Klux Klan ffs. Also the two coppers who arrested Tallent, presumably unarmed, surely they must be up for a bravery award.
The Christchurch terrorism conspiracy theories are not just false. They're dangerous

The guy in the mosque had picked up a weapon discarded by the attacker.

The coppers were armed.
The reason for them being armed are these.
All cop cars have firearms locked in a weapons safe in the boot in case they are required.
Generally, the police are not armed visibly but have the option to arm themselves if need be.
In the last three weeks prior to this incident, there had been a couple of incidents of the local crims in ChCh using firearms against the Police, which were in no way related to this outrage.
The Police Commissioner had given permission for all cops in the Canterbury area to be armed at all times. As far as I can ascertain, that permission was still in effect.
That may also explain why so many firearms were readily available to the cops last Friday.

Their are articles being posted on the web that blame the radicalization of an Aussi in Kiwi land on White Nationalism on the States.

White Nationalism Is an International Threat

New Zealand shows America's mass shootings have global consequences
It is sadly true, the major players in the Neo-Nazi/White Nationalist/White Supremacist movements originate here in the state. A lot of the movements outside the Us are connecting here with the organizations to take the messages back home. Some of the big names have recently been barred entry from several countries in Europe . I've been keeping an eye on this for some time, a good source if you can get it (but maybe not since you aren't LE) is the Southern Poverty Law Center's "Intelligence Report". If you're going to Google anything, Google them and see what you can see. If you're very conservative, you won't like what you read, but if you give it serious thought and strip emotions, it's scary.

It is sadly true, the major players in the Neo-Nazi/White Nationalist/White Supremacist movements originate here in the state. A lot of the movements outside the Us are connecting here with the organizations to take the messages back home. Some of the big names have recently been barred entry from several countries in Europe . I've been keeping an eye on this for some time, a good source if you can get it (but maybe not since you aren't LE) is the Southern Poverty Law Center's "Intelligence Report". If you're going to Google anything, Google them and see what you can see. If you're very conservative, you won't like what you read, but if you give it serious thought and strip emotions, it's scary.
Will have to try and give it a go tomorrow.

It used to be restricted to Law Enforcement but I'm not sure it still is. Some of my very right wing colleagues don't like it because it includes the religious right and certain Christian groups as Hate Based organizations because of anti-gay stances.

Latest Threads