Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

New Zealand Prime Minister is refusing to mention Tarrant's name, obviously been reading too much Harry Potter, meanwhile Turkish President has had his ten bob's worth to calm everything down, stating that Australians & New Zealanders withing to do harm to Moslems in Turkey will be sent home in boxes like their grandfathers were at Gallipoli.
Erdogan is electioneering at the moment. His speech on naval victory Day in Çanakkale was designed to whip up his electorate to gain more votes, given that he is trailing in the polls at the moment. Turkish politicians have an unlimited capacity for international self harm; they don’t seem to get it that comments made domestically are published internationally.

New Zealand Prime Minister is refusing to mention Tarrant's name, obviously been reading too much Harry Potter, meanwhile Turkish President has had his ten bob's worth to calm everything down, stating that Australians & New Zealanders withing to do harm to Moslems in Turkey will be sent home in boxes like their grandfathers were at Gallipoli.
Except they weren't 'sent home in boxes'.

300px-Lone_Pine_Cemetery_2013.07.26.jpg

The goose has also questioned what Australia and New Zealand were doing in his country in 1915. Perhaps Turkey being allied to Germany was enough reason. The ABC reported: 'He criticised New Zealand and Australia for sending troops to Turkey in the World War I Gallipoli campaign, claiming their motive was anti-Islam-oriented'.

The goose.

Last edited:

View attachment 383326

The goose has also questioned what Australia and New Zealand were doing in his country in 1915. Perhaps Turkey being allied to Germany was enough reason. The ABC reported: 'He criticised New Zealand and Australia for sending troops to Turkey in the World War I Gallipoli campaign, claiming their motive was anti-Islam-oriented'.

The goose.
He is a typical Turkish politician. Interestingly, the Turks have mimicked the CWGC sites (57th Regt Memorial):

1553066133455.png

Like Erdogan's words, there's nothing behind these headstones. Perhaps Erdogan needs to be reminded that Constantinople - from Canakkale/Gallipoli - was occupied on 1 Dec 1918 until late 1922 by British, Imperial, and French troops.

View attachment 383326

The goose.
I could bore for Britain (and NZ) about the origins of the conflict with the Ottomans (bearing in mind that England, then Britain, have been allies since the 1480s). It is a complex history, but Britain wanted to secure the Turkish straits and Constantinople before the Russians did (and still covert). I’m happy to do an informal teach-in on the origins if anyone is interested...

View attachment 383326

The goose.
He's already destroyed the Gallipoli memorial at ANZAC cove.

And now:

I could bore for Britain (and NZ) about the origins of the conflict with the Ottomans (bearing in mind that England, then Britain, have been allies since the 1480s). It is a complex history, but Britain wanted to secure the Turkish straits and Constantinople before the Russians did (and still covert). I’m happy to do an informal teach-in on the origins if anyone is interested...
So it was a valid strategic objective in 1915?

And now:

When you say 'he' did it, do you mean officially defaced, or blind eyes turned to unofficial defacement?

And now:

I’m sorry, you are wrong. All those memorials were being refurbished by the historic parks people on the Peninsula. They didn’t articulate it very well, and did it during the annual commemorations of the Gallipoli landings. There is no story here.

I’m sorry, you are wrong. All those memorials were being refurbished by the historic parks people on the Peninsula. They didn’t articulate it very well, and did it during the annual commemorations of the Gallipoli landings. There is no story here.
Whoops, my mistake. That'll teach me to trust newspapers.

Edit: Did some digging - you're quite right, it's been refurbed and looks much better now.

Last edited:
Erdogan is electioneering at the moment. His speech on naval victory Day in Çanakkale was designed to whip up his electorate to gain more votes, given that he is trailing in the polls at the moment. Turkish politicians have an unlimited capacity for international self harm; they don’t seem to get it that comments made domestically are published internationally.
He is being a complete and utter c-u-n-t!

Erdoğan shows Christchurch attack footage at rallies

Any bets that someone will want to rename Christchurch.
Hugging people of the Muslim faith is very odd, I thought that was Haram. And the dressing up by the PM looked ridiculously patronising. There was no need for that, it is not a pantomime.
A sincere and heartfelt message of sympathy was the requirement expected from the leader.

The video of black power doing the haka is one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen.
Especially when he thanks the police. I see that the mongrel mob have got in on the act as well now. Wonder why.

Youd think they'd have better things to do. Like meth.

Has anyone , anywhere , raised the black flag conspiracy theory yet ?
Tarrant seems to have spent time in Pakistan ( and North Korea ) .
Maybe Erdogan ought to focus on that .

Latest Threads