Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

What becasue he gave a "White Power" symbol, Yeah you really worked hard on that one.

I was going to say you couldn't make this up, but you just did.
Awwww, a little hurt are we? Did I get your particular brand of hate mixed up? Dry you eyes princess, I'm sure the distinction matters.

Any magistrate with a brain will say 'Justifiable Action on behalf of the constabulary'
Sorry I was pushing something, that was white, heavy, and wet. Sadly it was not a fat bottom girl. You can’t base your judgement based on appearances alone. While military style camo is poor taste, it is not illegal. Somebody jumped a few pegs on the use of force scale.

To what purpose? The problem is plenty of knuckle draggers may actually believe that the site is a paradigm of enlightened debate. The latest idiot from the mosque massacre is evidence enough.

Turning a murder video into a computer game theme and cheering on the killer is not 'normal' behaviour. I'd hazard a guess that the majority of posters there have psychological issues and deal with their insecurities by embracing their group narcissism and racism.

That weirdo gym queen who calls himself the Golden One is a case in point.
Fair eneough, I don’t tend to go on /Pol too often as it seems where most of the edge lords hang out but some of the other sub forums are useful.

Sorry I was pushing something, that was white, heavy, and wet. Sadly it was not a fat bottom girl. You can’t base your judgement based on appearances alone. While military style camo is poor taste, it is not illegal. Somebody jumped a few pegs on the use of force scale.
What are the laws or public ideas in NZ on uniform?
I can’t be bothered to look it up, and am only familiar with the UK and US. :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Once again, you don't think the heightened state of security had ANY bearing on this at all then?

What becasue he gave a "White Power" symbol, Yeah you really worked hard on that one.

I was going to say you couldn't make this up, but you just did.
Look up wankspurtle. That's you that is.

Awwww, a little hurt are we? Did I get your particular brand of hate mixed up? Dry you eyes princess, I'm sure the distinction matters.
Not at all, I abhor any kind of supremacism (race, politics, religion and class), People like you are the people that guys like him are deliberately targetting with his division, and it works.
You automatically jump the gun even though his own words were to create as much division as possible. He's a self-described Eco-Fascist-racist who only likes Trump because he is white and thinks "Hell no" to Trumps politics, as do the white nationalists and many other racists that hate Trump's politics.
I would wager he is a closet leftist. Why else would he say things like "forcing the left to rise up against the second amendment and create racial and political divisions to destroy America?
He's a cook and he's not even American so there you are.

Go ahead and read his manifesto, you will realise exactly what this deranged fella is.
He stated his intents, his beliefs and committed a massacre LIVE before the world's media could even get a grip, Yet people choose to see it through the eyes of others who chose to assume their own conclusions and deliver it through their own political bias.

Look at what he said and watch what he did, as uncomfortable as it may be, it's the hard facts.

He's an unhinged racist shit-stirrer, a murderer and a terrorist.

"The Warriors did it" comes to mind from that classic movie scene where Sirus gets shot and murderer points the finger causing an almighty ruck.

They sometimes call them "Moslems" I've heard...
I thought the same :)
Most people tend to stick with one spelling, not say 'Moslem' a few hours ago then change to 'muslim'

Ohmy, look what the news dragged out. Did you slip the nurse a fiver to let you use the computer?
It's still you. HTH. Your bollocks above is just that.

Well judging by some of the Media coverage and some of social media he seems to have as with equally repugnant & deranged individuals... the Manson Family, Anders Behring Breivik, and Dylann Roof to name but a few, succeeded in have the media dance to his tune.

A combination of conflicting statements, that have been attributed to him and a manifesto that is by all accounts, (having not read it first hand*) word salad aimed at evoking a civil war, by conflating people with certain agendas regardless of facts.

That the mainstream and some of the alternative media is breathlessly reporting some of it as 'fact' is just what he wants. A noise to signal ratio knee-jerk reaction. Some posters in this thread seem equally to be conflating some peoples intentions with certain agendas regardless of fact, is just increasing the noise to signal ratio.

He is going to go to Jail, for the rest of his life, I hope at the very least. Personally i would be happy to see him executed by lethal injection with no publicity.

Social media is not the singular cause of this, it is a multi system failure, of political governance, societal structure failures to individual lack of responsibility to name but a few. In the main though a common thread is the wholesale failure to have difficult discussions, to listen to dissenting views without throwing around pejoratives, and accusations of being a bigot racist etc etc, the long list that we all know so well, by trying to outlaw hate. Hate is an emotion that most people have, how do you quantify it for the purpose of legislation.

The more a system tries to censor "Hate" the more it becomes a thought crimes, to quote that well know trope. "1984 is a novel not an instruction manual".

I have not read it as, its not readily available and have no doubt its 'word salad' & frankly I do not need that flagged in browsing history, at this time.

edited formating

Perp was wearing what the pikey was wearing, pikey was also carrying as I understand it. It would have been criminal not to stop him for questioning.

Well judging by some of the Media coverage and some of social media he seems to have as with equally repugnant & deranged individuals... the Manson Family, Anders Behring Breivik, and Dylann Roof to name but a few, succeeded in have the media dance to his tune.

A combination of conflicting statements, that have been attributed to him and a manifesto that is by all accounts, (having not read it first hand*) word salad aimed at evoking a civil war, by conflating people with certain agendas regardless of facts.

That the mainstream and some of the alternative media is breathlessly reporting some of it as 'fact' is just what he wants. A noise to signal ratio knee-jerk reaction. Some posters in this thread seem equally to be conflating some peoples intentions with certain agendas regardless of fact, is just increasing the noise to signal ratio.

He is going to go to Jail, for the rest of his life, I hope at the very least. Personally i would be happy to see him executed by lethal injection with no publicity.

Social media is not the singular cause of this, it is a multi system failure, of political governance, societal structure failures to individual lack of responsibility to name but a few. In the main though a common thread is the wholesale failure to have difficult discussions, to listen to dissenting views without throwing around pejoratives, and accusations of being a bigot racist etc etc, the long list that we all know so well, by trying to outlaw hate. Hate is an emotion that most people have, how do you quantify it for the purpose of legislation.

The more a system tries to censor "Hate" the more it becomes a thought crimes, to quote that well know trope. "1984 is a novel not an instruction manual".

I have not read it as, its not readily available and have no doubt its 'word salad' & frankly I do not need that flagged in browsing history, at this time.

edited formating
Social media and those who demonise all Muslims have played their part in this, the screeching of the further reaches of the right in particular. Denying that is as bad as any Muslims denying that Islamism is a dangerous and destructive ideology.

edited formating
Can we do American style lethal injection? I can mix up the chemicals in my garage.

As I always say to things about guns and arguments, this is the best bloody thing I've ever come across. I know it's been posted before, but every time an incident happens, I somehow revisit and still rings true. And I bloody like guns! In a fun way. I have a couple.

Though, the Aussies have been now beaten by the U.S and now the Kiwis as well.

Edit: @LJONESY should watch it again and digest it. I am sure I posted it before.

Last edited:

Latest Threads