Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

You wouldn't have seen him if it had been street pattern.
To be quite honest, as I'm in the UK I wouldn't have seen him if he was dressed in day glow clothing and with a glow stick in each hand :)

Well quelle suprise, the shooter is a QAnon devotee.

EDIT: Apparently not the racist/elitist QAnon but the racist/elitist White Power sign. Although it does makes him look like a little dick vvanker.

Relevant info supplied by one of ARRSEs resident racist/elitist @Robbo_72 .

Last edited:
The interesting thing for me, among other things, is the concept of finding validation for your ideas online. Aside from the obvious things the Web does, it enables someone with the most niche/dodgy interest to seek and find an online support network. Pre-internet, you couldn't exactly strike up a chat with a stranger about wanting to attack a mosque. If you had far right ideas, you probably kept them to yourself or close friends. Now, you can access a support / validation network thousands strong. Someone who'll post you the 30 round magazine you can't buy in NZ, who'll share your 'manifesto' as you attack, etc. It is the most dangerous part of the Web but also a potential refuge for free speech, in different circumstances.
I thought arrse was bad, I just had a peruse of 8 Chan.

Every poster on there should be on the GCHQ radar.

Blokes an idiot and a fantasist
why would he need to wear camo in an urban environment, other than to draw attention to himself
Joly profiling Batman!
That's like saying a man wearing a dress and heels in public is a weirdo and a fantasist, now I didn't say that, per say, but just saying like.
If the bloke wasn't harming anybody and isn't a threat does it matter if runs about in surplus?

The sad state of affairs these days when terrorists are white, you can pretty much get away with anything on the suspicious without fear of public backlash.
It does not work that way for other "profiles".

The whole world and its mother have seen the vids, seen the chap's face etc.
Why pixellate?
Like the Virginia Tech chap a few years back - he went on the rampage, and later his ranty video was shown... pixellated so that his swearwords and middle finger weren't shown, lest it offends!
Killing a few dozen people is pretty offensive, yet the perp's 'rights' might be infringed if we show what he looks like/says...

Joly profiling Batman!
That's like saying a man wearing a dress and heels in public is a weirdo and a fantasist, now I didn't say that, per say, but just saying like.
If the bloke wasn't harming anybody and isn't a threat does it matter if runs about in surplus?

The sad state of affairs these days when terrorists are white, you can pretty much get away with anything on the suspicious without fear of public backlash.
He is drawing attention to himself
ergo if he gets collared for looking like a shootist then he cant complain
he is trying to project an image by dressing that way

I ride a motorcycle, but I dont wear my leathers, or even a waistcoat when I go into town as I dont wish to be seen as a motorcyclist, just a member of the public

Joly profiling Batman!
I think one of the problems is that people are starting to think and "box" someone automatically into corners, based on the way they dress and look. There maybe some mild justification to that - everyone's human, after all - but it's getting ridiculous!

Joly profiling Batman!

And if they left him alone and he pulled a gun they would have been crucified too. We interned innocent Germans in WW2, drastic times call for immediate and proportional response, picking him up for questioning rather than slotting him for instance.

I think one of the problems is that people are starting to think and "box" someone automatically into corners, based on the way they dress and look. There maybe some mild justification to that - everyone's human, after all - but it's getting ridiculous!
there is a geezer up the road from me, dresses and looks like a hells angel
he does not even own or ride a motorcycle
he just looks like a weirdo, so I stereotype him as some one who needs to draw attention to himself

I have plenty of old camo.
Wear it when working in the garden and garage.
Pretty hard-wearing kit. As it should be
Would I go out in public in it? Nope.
I have several old DPM jackets and wear them on occasion
Usually if doing something I'm likely to get gruby in
Makes cheap outdoor gear

My favorite coat in crap weather is a great big RN foul weather thing. Mainly because the equivalent branded item is four times the price

I'm not sure wearing any of them makes me more likely to turn in to a mass murderer does it?

I have several old DPM jackets and wear them on occasion
Usually if doing something I'm likely to get gruby in
Makes cheap outdoor gear

My favorite coat in crap weather is a great big RN foul weather thing. Mainly because the equivalent branded item is four times the price

I'm not sure wearing any of them makes me more likely to turn in to a mass murderer does it?
No it doesn't make you a mass murderer, but if you were stupid enough to be out dressed in DPM whilst a mass shooting was occurring with the Police not exactly knowing who or what they were looking for, especially outside a school which was in lockdown because of the incident, it would not only make you a fool but a bloody fool.

What becasue he gave a "White Power" symbol, Yeah you really worked hard on that one.

I was going to say you couldn't make this up, but you just did.

Nah, I post shit on their, doesn’t mean you believe it, it’s shitposting.
To what purpose? The problem is plenty of knuckle draggers may actually believe that the site is a paradigm of enlightened debate. The latest idiot from the mosque massacre is evidence enough.

Turning a murder video into a computer game theme and cheering on the killer is not 'normal' behaviour. I'd hazard a guess that the majority of posters there have psychological issues and deal with their insecurities by embracing their group narcissism and racism.

That weirdo gym queen who calls himself the Golden One is a case in point.

Latest Threads