Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

No! No! NO!

I've been assured by the herd that its all sweetness and one world light in Australia…

Oh hang on, didn't mention its rather a racist place in Queensland especially?
You've been assured of no such ******* thing - not a single poster has claimed there's no problems out there except for you claiming others have said it - as normal you have misunderstood something and then gone off half cocked

We will all know when you've sobered up and realised you've been an ill informed dick and are now not mouthing the popular opinion because you will change your user name again.

Who knows, most of you lot have have tight controls already. However if somebody is willing to go the distance, they will find a way to acquire the tools necessary to commit mayhem. I do know that huddling in a corner praying to whatever deity you believe in, is a placing yourself on the fast track to meet him/her/it.
I just thought I'd ask, as you are from a country where having more guns has meant more murders, and do note that you chose not to back up your idea.

Perhaps your idea doesn't work in the real world. :)

I just thought I'd ask, as you are from a country where having more guns has meant more murders, and do note that you chose not to back up your idea.

Perhaps your idea doesn't work in the real world. :)
Oh the “real world”, which varies from location to location. I can say that we have not had an event like this incident here, and we have all the guns. Perhaps having the ability to realistically defend oneself has some correlation to that?

I'm not so sure it is FUBAR. Its just a reflection on how technology affects society.
The world is used to recording eveything on video now. People live stream their lunch, why would this be any different?
The interesting thing for me, among other things, is the concept of finding validation for your ideas online. Aside from the obvious things the Web does, it enables someone with the most niche/dodgy interest to seek and find an online support network. Pre-internet, you couldn't exactly strike up a chat with a stranger about wanting to attack a mosque. If you had far right ideas, you probably kept them to yourself or close friends. Now, you can access a support / validation network thousands strong. Someone who'll post you the 30 round magazine you can't buy in NZ, who'll share your 'manifesto' as you attack, etc. It is the most dangerous part of the Web but also a potential refuge for free speech, in different circumstances.

So how in the Devil would a person in Kiwi land get PMAGS that were built, in the factory that is about 20 mins away from me?
That is the million dollar question, I have.
Can they be mailed in from abroad? From what I'm reading it says "There is absolutely no legal restrictions on the purchase and possession of high capacity magazines in New Zealand. With or without a gun licence. "

Can they be mailed in from abroad? From what I'm reading it says "There is absolutely no legal restrictions on the purchase and possession of high capacity magazines in New Zealand. With or without a gun licence. "
I have no clue, to be honest. If they can be ordered from a store stateside, then that will be nipped in the bud. No more shipping magazines to foreigners of a non military or le persuasion. He managed to get his hands on a 30 rounder, 40 rounder and a 60 round drum.

True, but I’ll admit that I’m filled with a new level of respect for the skills displayed by ‘shoot em up’ computer game designers.
From what I've seen the AI hasn't improved since Half Life back in the 90's, the AI seems worse for anything single player, but the graphics have got a lot better and it's more of a cinema type experience now

Tom Watson is covering the 7pm to 8pm show on LBC tonight and will be discussing social media and it's responsibilities. He says he has been in contact with Facebook, YouTube and the Daily Mail and will discuss their response. He want's to discuss whether they should be regulated. He refered to the "wicked, evil oligarchs of Silicon Valley".

Last edited:
I have no clue, to be honest. If they can be ordered from a store stateside, then that will be nipped in the bud. No more shipping magazines to foreigners of a non military or le persuasion. He managed to get his hands on a 30 rounder, 40 rounder and a 60 round drum.
The 30's can be had in NZ but like I said there is no restrictions on them. I take that to mean number of rounds that the mag can hold also.

The 30's can be had in NZ but like I said there is no restrictions on them. I take that to mean number of rounds that the mag can hold also.
1552673173080.png

1552673199131.png

1552673221276.png

He was using a weapon light in strobe mode, before it appears he dumped it off his rifle. Then what appears to be some sort of Eotech Clone, complete with Kung Fu grip. Yes the 40 rounders will hold 40 rounds and the drum is rated at 60.

Judging by the propaganda on his weapons he was out in left field.

Listening to 5Live a bit a go - muslims get shot up - muslim victims, rightly - muslims shoot up others, muslims are the victims as someone else has disaffected them or in the Charlie Hebdo case, egged them on.

There's a common thread to most terrorism around the world at the moment.

Can't put my finger on it.

Let's play adjust the anorak...

2019 - Pick a month, any month!

Tom Watson is giving it the big licks on LBC right now, of course, he blames it all on social media oligarchs, He would, wouldn't he.

#nothingtodowithleftistpolicies
#rubbingtherightsnoseindiversity
#trynottooffendthevoterbase

Last edited:

Latest Threads