Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

When you go to Church - give me some rope here - if you do, do you always carry a gun? Just curious now.
I have been skipping Church for a while now. But yes many people do carry with the permission of the Church Leadership. I carry as often as possible, but it is not feasible everywhere one goes.

This guy picked his targets very carefully, and surrendered as soon as he was confronted by armed force. The best way to preserve life is to fight back and resist as soon as possible. These types of people want to club baby seals, not hunt those that can and will fight back. If the story is true and he went back a few times to double tap folks, and kill the possums it will place more emphasis on armed resistance. As one can see it took LE quite a long time to show up and end the threat.

Last edited:
Well, all Antipodeans (Pākehā - Maori for white) of white heritage have roots from somewhere elsewhere, typically Europe. Like most places with any White population.

Was just an observation.

As were the Maoris of course "Migration to New Zealand began with Polynesian settlement in New Zealand, then uninhabited, about 1250 to 1280"

I have been skipping Church for a while now. But yes many people do carry with the permission of the Church Leadership. I carry as often as possible, but it is not feasible everywhere one goes.

This guy picked his targets very carefully, and surrendered as soon as he was confronted by armed force. The best way to preserve life is to fight back and resist as soon as possible. These types of people want to club baby seals, not hunt those that can and will fight back. If the story is true and he went back a few times to double tap folks, and kill the possums it will place more emphasis on armed resistance. As one can see it look LE quite a long time to show up and end the threat.
@skipping Church? I haven't been to one in ages - only ever for weddings or something worse - you have to drag me, quite possibly literally to get into one. Personal preferences and all.

And NZ cops are quite possibly have been a bit less prepared - I am just spitballing here - for an incident of this type to occur. NZ has almost never been a hotbed for terrorism. But I commend their response and their emergency services. Typically they usually with road accidents or earthquake effects.

Another wall of sound!

Please try some paragrapths please
It’s not our fault you can’t read anything beyond Janet and John.

Did a nasty man pop your red labboon?
And what the fcuk is a paragrapth?

@skipping Church? I haven't been to one in ages - only ever for weddings or something worse - you have to drag me, quite possibly literally to get into one. Personal preferences and all.

And NZ cops are quite possibly have been a bit less prepared - I am just spitballing here - for an incident of this type to occur. NZ has almost never been a hotbed for terrorism. But I commend their response and their emergency services. Typically they usually with road accidents or earthquake effects.
Not attending, due to disagreements with Church leadership and the hypocrisy of some senior members. Still believe in God and the Sky Fairies etc.

There are a few cretins on here who think infowars PJW is a credible source so...

Awww did he get under your skin? You do know he is an opinion piece, don't you?
What qualifies as credible sources these days anyway, seeing as they are running out fast and plenty, ie discredited left right and center.

It takes a certain kind of sheepery to watch, listen and believe anything with conviction these days.

Update about the vigil in London - if you are interested -it's now at New Zealand war memorial, not at Trafalgar Square anymore because of the size of people potentially attending it.

I am actually thinking of attending it - despite the shite weather. Will be my first one after Virginia Tech shootings back in the day. Let's see.

I am sure many questions are being asked right now, but only time will tell.

Will the 3 day burial time frame for the deceased be placed on hold so that autopsies can be performed for the purpose of the investigation and trial? Granted it would have been easier if the shooter just died at the scene.
I'm sure his trial will be made a lot easier by the fact he documented his crime on video and declared his intent before he committed his crime
If he idolises Anders Brevik then he will probably revel in his "achievements" rather than seek to deny anything.

Listening to 5Live a bit a go - muslims get shot up - muslim victims, rightly - muslims shoot up others, muslims are the victims as someone else has disaffected them or in the Charlie Hebdo case, egged them on.

There's a common thread to most terrorism around the world at the moment.

Can't put my finger on it.

I'm sure his trial will be made a lot easier by the fact he documented his crime on video and declared his intent before he committed his crime
If he idolises Anders Brevik then he will probably revel in his "achievements" rather than seek to deny anything.
Yes, which is why he just needs to be hung in the town square. Or drawn and quartered.

I did get to watch the video to the part where he went back to the vehicle and got the 2nd rifle, then it was taken down. Quite a sad day.

Roti

On ROPS
On ROPs
Update about the vigil in London - if you are interested -it's now at New Zealand war memorial, not at Trafalgar Square anymore because of the size of people potentially attending it.

I am actually thinking of attending it - despite the shite weather. Will be my first one after Virginia Tech shootings back in the day. Let's see.
Enjoy - it's of extremely marginal relevance to most normal people.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Awww did he get under your skin? You do know he is an opinion piece, don't you?
What qualifies as credible sources these days anyway, seeing as they are running out fast and plenty, ie discredited left right and center.

It takes a certain kind of sheepery to watch, listen and believe anything with conviction these days.
Self id'ing cretin too,

Latest Threads