Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

Well done for the virtue posting.

However, in the real world, both Oz and NZ have very deep running ethnic tensions between he whites and the indigienous people and it’s pretty mainstream outside polite company. The antics if the Muslims in Sydney hasn’t endeared Alan’s mates to our antipodean cousins
Putting a pretty veneer of enforced Kumbaya on it hasn’t made it go away. Both countries have a very ‘robust’ and often virulently racist ‘bloody abs, bloody lebs, bloody nogs, bloody boons’, culture that doesn’t take sh1t, and this attack outside the metropolitan elites will be filed by an aweful lot of people down under as ‘well, fairs fair, they’ve been pushing at the door long enough’
Apart from the stupid virtue signalling comment, unfortunately there’s a fair bit of truth in this. I can’t speak for NZ but I have 3 generations of family in
Oz and have spent. Fair bit of time there over ther years.

The concept that pretty much the whole country is immigrant based is a proud boast and they have the idea of “a fair go” whereby anyone can improve their lot and enjoy the rewards. Live and let live basically. This has been ineasingly under strain as recent immigrants, generally known to be of a particular ethnic group are hot on the live but not so keen on the let live.

For any Kiwis in London or for anyone else who wants to support a vigil, if you would like to, these are the deets. From the Kiwis London Facebook page:

"
This is a vigil in London against the horrible mass shooting in New Zealand on 14th March 2019. The death toll is now over 40 people.
We in London will be standing united against hate in Trafalgar square on 15th March at 6PM. Please come and pay your respects to all the muslIms, kiwis and everyone affected by this hate attack. United Not Divided.

TRAFALGAR SQUARE, LONDON TODAY AT 6PM.

IMPORTANT - Support by coming or sharing and inviting your friends. BRING banners (positive messages only), candles and new zealand flag! Bring love not hate. "

Oh perlease! When has 'a vigil' ever stopped murderous bastards being murderous?

Alas, people would just worship in secret and the problems would still be there. I think it'll be a few more centuries of enlightenment, existential acceptance and scientific discovery before people, especially of the Muslim following, finally stop believing in sky pixies.
I'd like to see an expirement where children are brought up without any knowledge of religion, and to see how long if it all before a new religion is created

We need people to colonise other planets to give humanity long term serviceability so it could be tied in with that

Then perhaps we'll know if there is a viable future for humanity

Some more deets about the shooter in the video:
-He's an Aussie
- KEBAB REMOVER was written on the gun
- Miloš Obilić” written on a magazine - a Serb knight who participated in the Battle Of Kosovo, the first Ottoman invasion of Serbia. He killed Sultan Murad I in the battle.

I'd like to see an expirement where children are brought up without any knowledge of religion, and to see how long if it all before a new religion is created

We need people to colonise other planets to give humanity long term serviceability so it could be tied in with that

Then perhaps we'll know if there is a viable future for humanity
Do you honestly think that is going to happen?

Sorry if my post is beyond your comprehension; feel free to go away. But before you do, why not try to spell words correctly? It will make you look less of a buffoon.
Wow someone who just types a wall of words has a go at my spelling.

Im the buffoon,

Your post is ún-readable, is that clear, its a 'random pile of words that are incoherent

If you want to make a point use sentences and paragraphs. Other wise you look like a dick

Wow someone who just types a wall of words has a go at my spelling.

Im the buffoon,

Your post is ún-readable, is that clear, its a 'random pile of words that are incoherent

If you want to make a point use sentences and paragraphs. Other wise you look like a dick
Why don’t you try contributing to the thread rather than ranting about how other users structure their posts? Yours are hardly models of clarity.

Apart from the stupid virtue signalling comment, unfortunately there’s a fair bit of truth in this. I can’t speak for NZ but I have 3 generations of family in
Oz and have spent. Fair bit of time there over ther years.

The concept that pretty much the whole country is immigrant based is a proud boast and they have the idea of “a fair go” whereby anyone can improve their lot and enjoy the rewards. Live and let live basically. This has been ineasingly under strain as recent immigrants, generally known to be of a particular ethnic group are hot on the live but not so keen on the let live.
As long as you are not an Abo - with the fair go bit

Well believing in sky pixies is nuts in my opinion - always been. I for one wouldn't miss any of it.
Both of my kids were baptised christian, it keeps my missus happy.
Anyway, my son is 19@ Uni studying Bio-Chemistry. One day I asked him a question.
"If you had never been christened, never been to Sunday school & church, and then at the age of 18 people started talking to you about, walking on water, driving demons out etc, what would you think?

He looked at me with his cold scientific eyes and said "I'd think they were idiots, there is just no scientific evidence for it!!!"

It is interesting to note that the shooter who took the body cam seemed to have a plan to start with. Ignoring the people in the car park in order to gain access to the mosque. The shooter then carried out his plan but at some stage he seemed to hesitate and dither about what he wanted to do.
Which is very fortunate seeing as when he goes back to the car the first time, you can see the spare weapons and petrol bombs that he has in the boot. His lack of cohesion after the initial attack may have saved some lives except for that poor woman near the end and the other person right at the end.
It seems like they may have had further, more elaborate plans to continue but fortunately the shooter in the video was unable to carry them out. Also the fact that he drops and leaves a rifle before driving off may be significant as to the state of his mind and whether he was fully lucid at the time.

Frankly I am surprised that this is only the first tragic incident like this to happen. When one looks at the long list of equally tragic incidents where it was those of the RoP murdering numerous non RoP victims all across Europe and various other parts of the world in the name of their dark ages religion.
It says a lot about the forbearance of those slightly more civilised populations, where in Western Europe at least the ever increasing amount of pandering to the strident demands of these incomers to accommodate almost everything they desire, on diet (halal meat), education, including a statement from the British PM. that Sharia Law was beneficial to us, has/is alienating the indigenous population.
Indeed almost the first action taken by Manchester Police after the concert bombing was to announce on the first tv interview that they gave was to reassure that Mosques & other Islamic institutions were having additional protection.
When a group, in this instance the RoP demand & receive preferential treatment over the indigenous population, this is what IMHO breeds resentment. If they were treated EXACTLY the same as all the population and behaved and assimilated the situation probably wouldn't arise.

Was he a Brexiteer - they're all right-wing, white supremacists apparently?

yes he was.... and your right, most are.

theres a lot of shit folk in the UK, this is because of 400 years of emigration to the colonies, it leaves behind a forever growing pile of dregs, leaving the nation wallowing in never-do-wells with nothing but nationalistic pride to shout about.

Frankly I am surprised that this is only the first tragic incident like this to happen. When one looks at the long list of equally tragic incidents where it was those of the RoP murdering numerous non RoP victims all across Europe and various other parts of the world in the name of their dark ages religion.
It says a lot about the forbearance of those slightly more civilised populations, where in Western Europe at least the ever increasing amount of pandering to the strident demands of these incomers to accommodate almost everything they desire, on diet (halal meat), education, including a statement from the British PM. that Sharia Law was beneficial to us, has/is alienating the indigenous population.
Indeed almost the first action taken by Manchester Police after the concert bombing was to announce on the first tv interview that they gave was to reassure that Mosques & other Islamic institutions were having additional protection.
When a group, in this instance the RoP demand & receive preferential treatment over the indigenous population, this is what IMHO breeds resentment. If they were treated EXACTLY the same as all the population and behaved and assimilated the situation probably wouldn't arise.
Slightly more civilised?
Islam hates civilisation and needs to destroy it.
This ongoing situation is interesting to compare with some people attitude to the Paras and Bloody Sunday.

Latest Threads