Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

RIP to those that died, best wishes for a speedy recovery to those injured.

BZ to the police for sorting this as quickly as they did :)

Well it's about time the Islamic community knew what terrorism feels like with the regard to the impact to be honest!
I think they already know, you utter excrescence, or have you missed that the vast majority of the casualties of Islamic terrorism over the last couple of decades have been Muslims?

Do the species a favour and take a long walk off a short pier.

I think they already know, you utter excrescence, or have you missed that the vast majority of the casualties of Islamic terrorism over the last couple of decades have been Muslims?

Do the species a favour and take a long walk off a short pier.
So, if I understand you correctly, the western civilised world is inundated by Muslims fleeing from themselves?
And then creating the same mindset that caused their woes in the first place?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
For clarity, I strongly dislike Islam and I don't belief it has a place in civilised society

For even more clarity, the murder of innocents cannot and should not be justified or condoned because of skin colour or religious belief
Nobody deserves to die simply because of their religious belief.
Doesn't matter whether they are Muslim, Christian, Jewish or whatever other variety of sky fairy they worship. Innocent people are innocent regardless of the god they follow.

You are simply wrong.
That’s very well put and I agree 100%.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Perhaps the world would be a better place if we just outlawed god?
Alas, people would just worship in secret and the problems would still be there. I think it'll be a few more centuries of enlightenment, existential acceptance and scientific discovery before people, especially of the Muslim following, finally stop believing in sky pixies.

Alas, people would just worship in secret and the problems would still be there. I think it'll be a few more centuries of enlightenment, existential acceptance and scientific discovery before people, especially of the Muslim following, finally stop believing in sky pixies.
Belief in a god of one form or another would appear to be as old as mankind. It certainly presents itself in all recorded history.
I suppose this isn't the place or time to discuss what motivates people to devout religious belief but it mystifies me.

There is more credible evidence of Nessie than there is of a god.

For any Kiwis in London or for anyone else who wants to support a vigil, if you would like to, these are the deets. From the Kiwis London Facebook page:

"
This is a vigil in London against the horrible mass shooting in New Zealand on 14th March 2019. The death toll is now over 40 people.
We in London will be standing united against hate in Trafalgar square on 15th March at 6PM. Please come and pay your respects to all the muslIms, kiwis and everyone affected by this hate attack. United Not Divided.

TRAFALGAR SQUARE, LONDON TODAY AT 6PM.

IMPORTANT - Support by coming or sharing and inviting your friends. BRING banners (positive messages only), candles and new zealand flag! Bring love not hate. "

Looking at the sort of drivel coming out of India in the name of Hindutva from people supposed to be scientists I don't think centuries will be long enough.

Form for machine gunning a church service would be the INLA/CRF although nowhere on same scale as the NZ attack.

But I get where you’re coming from although Loyalist rather than Unionist would be more accurate. Those who would use the unionist title tend not to lean towards the terrorist/criminal/ drug dealing/gunman/freedom fighter tag.
They’d stick loyalist* in front of it

*Not all loyalists are terrorist/criminal/drug dealing/gunman/freedom fighter types. Just a few.
WTF

English please.

Would all you fuckwits talk in English please

Im Welsh and I have difficulty. Let me put it clearly.

TYPE SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU.

sorry for all caps

In which case why didn't he wait till St Patricks Day and storm the nearest Irish Pub or cafflick church?

I have no idea, I was just musing on the fact why he had the Gren March playing during the attack.

white right-wing terrorists are usually Catholic.

I'm wondering what the religious background of the perp is.

( now watch me get bombarded with a ton of Msg calling me a sectarian cnut for pointing out the obvious. my point is all these types of things are done by ******* who are brought up in a religious schooling environment. they are ALL an issue to be dealt with IMHO. )

For any Kiwis in London or for anyone else who wants to support a vigil, if you would like to, these are the deets. From the Kiwis London Facebook page:

"This is a vigil in London against the horrible mass shooting in New Zealand on 14th March 2019. The death toll is now over 40 people.
We in London will be standing united against hate in Trafalgar square on 15th March at 6PM. Please come and pay your respects to all the muslIms, kiwis and everyone affected by this hate attack. United Not Divided.

TRAFALGAR SQUARE, LONDON TODAY AT 6PM.

IMPORTANT - Support by coming or sharing and inviting your friends. BRING banners (positive messages only), candles and new zealand flag! Bring love not hate. "
Preparations are underway.......

Latest Threads