Shooting at Mosque in Christchurch NZ

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
he claims "English and Irish Ancestry", by Irish I wonder if he means NI Unionist?
Form for machine gunning a church service would be the INLA/CRF although nowhere on same scale as the NZ attack.

But I get where you’re coming from although Loyalist rather than Unionist would be more accurate. Those who would use the unionist title tend not to lean towards the terrorist/criminal/ drug dealing/gunman/freedom fighter tag.
They’d stick loyalist* in front of it

*Not all loyalists are terrorist/criminal/drug dealing/gunman/freedom fighter types. Just a few.

Bellingcat have an article up.
They also draw links between the alt right fanbois on 8chan bulletin boards. It seems as if the shooter's manifesto was a combination of Breivik worship and the meme culture, larded with a suspiciously large amount of Serbian flavoured racism from the Yugoslav Civil war.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Having been to Christchurch a couple of times it is a compact city area. The initial response by the Kiwi Cops appears to have been highly effective and well structured based on what is available on the news. I wonder if we would deal as well in a provincial area in the UK in such a short space of time.
Derrick Bird.

Well it's about time the Islamic community knew what terrorism feels like with the regard to the impact to be honest!
For clarity, I strongly dislike Islam and I don't belief it has a place in civilised society

For even more clarity, the murder of innocents cannot and should not be justified or condoned because of skin colour or religious belief
Nobody deserves to die simply because of their religious belief.
Doesn't matter whether they are Muslim, Christian, Jewish or whatever other variety of sky fairy they worship. Innocent people are innocent regardless of the god they follow.

You are simply wrong.

I'm sure this will go down well..................

View attachment 382612
Get shot while minding your own business talking to tour invisible friend? That's your fault that is...
"I'm opposed to violence but it serves the Mussies when they get killed..."
Bible quote at the end to really rub it in.

Not all that different to certain Islamist preachers when it come down to it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
In which case why didn't he wait till St Patricks Day and storm the nearest Irish Pub or cafflick church?
Because he might not like brown people!

Get shot while minding your own business talking to tour invisible friend? That's your fault that is...
"I'm opposed to violence but it serves the Mussies when they get killed..."
Bible quote at the end to really rub it in.

Not all that different to certain Islamist preachers when it come down to it.

Perhaps the world would be a better place if we just outlawed god?

English

Sentences

wall of words.

Try to explain you'r self in a normal fashion.
Sorry if my post is beyond your comprehension; feel free to go away. But before you do, why not try to spell words correctly? It will make you look less of a buffoon.

Latest Threads