Shoes

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#1
Does anyone know where I can get some cheap Nike shoes?
 
#2
Try as I might I've never been able to find a purveyor of cheap Nike shoes and other top brands at low prices, puzzling isn't it.
 
#3
I would find it most useful if we had a member who could link to some cheap Nike shoes.
 
#5
If only there was perhaps Random adverts to show me where I could get cheap Nike trainers, now that would be helpful
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#6
Cheers guys but you are not helping much. I haven't a clue what Trahere is on about.

There must be someone out there.
 
#7
Auld-Yin said:
Cheers guys but you are not helping much. I haven't a clue what Trahere is on about.

There must be someone out there.
You're a scot. Why not rob them from some young scrote in Glasgow :D
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#9
Bossdog said:
Auld-Yin said:
Cheers guys but you are not helping much. I haven't a clue what Trahere is on about.

There must be someone out there.
You're a scot. Why not rob them from some young scrote in Glasgow :D
No way. I don't want third hand shoes 8O
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#11
Bossdog said:
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10551_12207_208061_-1_
Remember what forum you are in :wink:
 
#12
Auld-Yin said:
Bossdog said:
http://www.jdsports.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_10551_12207_208061_-1_
Remember what forum you are in :wink:
Try the rest of the website under mens footwear - Nike :wink:
 
#13
As it happens I'm able to lay hands on a supply of quality merchandise

Sample picture


Normal price £98.90p but to you a mere £98.00 + P&P (colours and sizes may vary)
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#14
CQMS said:
As it happens I'm able to lay hands on a supply of quality merchandise

Sample picture


Normal price £98.90p but to you a mere £98.00 + P&P (colours and sizes may vary)
Can you get ones with L and R printed on them?
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#16
CQMS said:
Not printed, embroidered by teenage virgins all right?
I don't believe you - they are an extinct species.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#18
CQMS said:
Auld-Yin said:
CQMS said:
Not printed, embroidered by teenage virgins all right?
I don't believe you - they are an extinct species.
No, they're just pig ugly, I have to get them beaten pretty in the mornings.
Sounds like the perfect description of my ex-wife - except the virgin bit :x
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wellyhead Health and Fitness 24
A The NAAFI Bar 0
E Weapons, Equipment & Rations 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top