Shoeboxes for girls - who to send to?

Hello

I have 7 parcels for the ladies abroad, all I need is 7 names & BFPO addresses, please PM me so I can send.

As a female I appreciate how much you must miss your toiletries and I have also packed treats and sweets

No one is going to send you the names of soldiers currently on ops on the internet. You could be anyone. Amazingly, you'd be shocked to hear that toiletries are available in most foreign countries!

Hi Sammy anyone can do a reverse image search on Google of my avatar image and it's easy to see it's linked back to all my social profiles, based in Weston super Mare.

Appreciate the concern

Not a lezzer just a civvy. Are you a lezzer?
He may have been saying that because you've bizarrely posted this in the Lonely Hearts section, in case that slipped your notice.

Hi Sammy anyone can do a reverse image search on Google of my avatar image and it's easy to see it's linked back to all my social profiles, based in Weston super Mare.

Appreciate the concern
Oh ****, are you ever going to regret that!!

Hello

I have 7 parcels for the ladies abroad, all I need is 7 names & BFPO addresses, please PM me so I can send.

As a female I appreciate how much you must miss your toiletries and I have also packed treats and sweets
I hope you haven't packed AA's in the Rabbits. The RAF go ballistic is they catch you smuggling battery's in your Vibrators.

The dykes may appreciate some Men's Cologne to attract the still undecided's in the girls tent

WSM, you'll struggle to get a straight answer on here - the vast majority of posters have never been anywhere near the regular Army and I'd be surprised if many of them had ever been near a female either! Many cite 'OPSEC' or 'personal security' but what they actually mean is that they don't know!!

WSM, you'll struggle to get a straight answer on here - the vast majority of posters have never been anywhere near the regular Army and I'd be surprised if many of them had ever been near a female either! Many cite 'OPSEC' or 'personal security' but what they actually mean is that they don't know!!
Have you been at the turps or were you deprived of oxygen when you were born? Why on earth would anybody willingly give the names and address of their colleagues out on the internet so they can receive a small box full of god knows what. If you are comfortable with this then please post your name and home address for all to see.

Have you been at the turps or were you deprived of oxygen when you were born? Why on earth would anybody willingly give the names and address of their colleagues out on the internet so they can receive a small box full of god knows what. If you are comfortable with this then please post your name and home address for all to see.
Instead of jumping the gun and gobbing off why don't you read my post correctly. I didn't say that personal security wasn't a valid point; I said that many cite that as the reason instead of saying 'sorry, but I don't know the answer to that question'.

The **** does that say about you, you've been hanging with them for nine years.

Instead of jumping the gun and gobbing off why don't you read my post correctly. I didn't say that personal security wasn't a valid point; I said that many cite that as the reason instead of saying 'sorry, but I don't know the answer to that question'.
So why haven't you answered the question then? Or explained you don't know?

No many people on here cite persec as a reason because they have served or still are serving. Funnily enough the Army also do briefings that include online security for yourself.