Shoe fetish?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, May 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking on Evilbay for a replacement well pump to replace the existing one.
    95% of the ads are for "well worn shoes/pumps" with lots of photos of women wearing shoes/pumps.
    Are there really some freaks out there buying used shoes?

2. How very odd. Whereas your fetish is all about, well, pumps?

3. I once knew an RAF Officer who did a roaring trade on ebay selling his used trainers etc to homosexual shoe fetishists.

Very odd indeed!

4. I know a couple of femal pilots. One of which is over 6 foot tall, and has large feet (for a girl).

She always sells her shoes on ebay. She reckons that they're either bought by trannies who are too scared to buy shoes in that size, or dirty foot fetish mongs, as she puts "flown all round the world in them" on the ad

5. ebay is notorious for perverts in the worn clothing/shoes dept. A girlfriend of mine topped up her income at university by buying a load of little white virgin knickers, wearing them for a few hours and then flogging them on ebay... Filthy perverts paid up to £40 for a pair of grubby knickers that only cost £1!

6. On ebay, you say?

7. That will explain the Kraut "airline stewardess" selling her shoes. re the knickers,that I sort of understand,but shoes?
    Every day is an education.

8. It is quite difficult to sell the knickers in there now however. If anyone knows of a more understanding outlet...?

9. If that's the game then I'm in!

Ladies............If you're into this sort of thing I've a crusty old pair of boots combat high somewhere up in the loft. For the right price I'll happily get them down, dust em off and get them on the bay. If you attach a note with your bid for the right price I'd be more than happy knock one out in em first.

In the meantime I'm off to Primark to buy Mrs W.T a job lot of skimpy thongs. Four or five pairs on at a time and a nice quick sweaty jog round the block should see them ready for market (obviously I'll keep one or two back for myself)!

10. Quality control is very important!

11. Ladies, I've got a pair of white calvin klein boxers that I wore for 4 weeks on a Med Man and that had to be peeled off. Happy bidding.

12. ... what colour are they now?

Just asking, like...

13. HHH

HHH LE

On here,I'm sure you'll get a few offers!!

14. HHH

HHH LE

I've a pair of boxers for sale,you'll be able to use them to cover bikes,BBQ's etc !!