Shock news:Muslims outraged.

No doubt muslimwallahs around the world are dusting off their outrage flying carpets and jinglies...

Rodney2q

I'm outraged that they've been outraged. In fact I'm so outraged I'm going to write to the Times.

From the article: "Sixty or seventy local Afghans gathered outside the base to protest against the destruction of materials, including the Muslim holy book, which is highly offensive to the Afghan people."

I thought they were all for the Koran?

And here it is. Ding Ding, next stop Doncasterabad.

pakistan_bus.jpg

I was a bit worried, we hadn't apologised for anything in weeks!
Are we allowed to say pancake day?

mmm, pancakes, I like mine with caster sugar and lemon juice. Occasionally I like them with golden syrup.

Well if they were not outraged at this they would be outraged at something else, they must be a very angry people.

From the article: "Sixty or seventy local Afghans gathered outside the base to protest against the destruction of materials, including the Muslim holy book, which is highly offensive to the Afghan people."

I thought they were all for the Koran?
Damn, beat me to it!

Its no wonder they are such a backward religion. They spend most of their time being outraged about something.....usually minor things. If they actually spent time other then being outraged, they may actually be progressive.

I'm outraged that they've been outraged. In fact I'm so outraged I'm going to write to the Times.
I'm apoplectically outraged that you should refer to that prestigious organ in lower case. It's The Times, you unlettered oaf. You'll be writing about 'the koran' next, I shouldn't wonder. I'm going to get Abu Qatada to slap a fatwa on you.

Are they more outraged than they were about a wee teddy bear called M######d?
You sure that wasn't Jehovah? Or was that a bit of Halibut.

But its fine for Muslims to burn flags and manikins dressed like people they dislike?

Just like it ok to fire rockets at Israel, but they have a cry when they come and bomb them in retaliation.