Shock, Horror ...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 12volts, Mar 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. But not at weekends or after 1530 hours (1200 on Wednesdays or Fridays)

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Crabs don't like being electrocuted. I reckon I could have told them scientists that without them actually doing it.

3. Chuckle chuckle, unless they are put up in a 5 star hotel

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

So the price of shellfish is going to rocket as new legislation is put in place calling for more humane treatment of crabs in their last moments prior to landing on plates? Typical.

So long as some filthy PETA birds get naked first...

5. With all the very real problems in the world today it is gratifying to see scientists focussing on the important issues...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rodney2q

6. I think that Dr Elwood really needs to get out more.

7. As you missed a wonderful opportunity to take the mickey out of our light blue brethren (something along the lines of "Crabs really do feel pain...no, honest, they do!), go to the bottom of the class! :D

Litotes

8. At one time, as a young Crab, many years ago I can confirm this after being finally caught after being Cheeky to the Station Warrant Officer (SWO) at RAF Coltishall

After staggering up the main drag, post-Friday afternoon beer call, because of my attire and drunkenness he shouted "AIRMAN!" and then I shouted "SWO!!!" and ran away laughing.

2 hours later he caught up with me and the result was excruciating, having to walk around with pace stick wounds to my knees and a reverse print of the "Shitehawk" emblazoned on my forehead from where I was struck with the blunt end was no fun at all......

9. Hmmmm, I wonder sometimes if you are a little, as French might say, Je ne sais quoi but not what was intended.....

10. Good god