Shock Horror, Student Has Too Much Time On Her Hands

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, May 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

BBC News - 'Sexist' Cambridge University jelly wrestling cancelled (c) Auntie

And now, tens of almost post adolescent males at the University of Cambridge won't get to see nubile young things wrestling in jelly.

I did like the bit where the 19 year old Nina De Paula Hanika said that she wasn't "Judging" the girls who were planning to take part in the event.
  2. I think she's a cunt.
    • Like Like x 9
  3. Shame that there's no picture of said harridan/moose/lesbian/fatty*

(*Apply as applicable)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Google images would suggest you can take the last epitaph off your list
  5. Were these jelly wrestlers kidnapped off the streets and forced to do it?

Yet another pointless cunt who wants to whine about what other people want to do in their own lives for no fucking reason other than being a pointless cunt. The club that was running it is fucking weak and full of cunts who should have told her to fuck off and shove her cunt's petition up her cunt.
    • Like Like x 7
  6. She raised over £2000 for a rape crisis centre. Hopefully that'll produce some blokes able to do the business.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. student feminist from a middle class background no life background hmm people wonder why I want the voting age up to 25 and and only for people that have worked full time and paid tax.

She is fit, but a stupid cunt.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. 20 quid she's a carpet muncher
  9. It's an A-rab.

Why would the people the petition is aimed at care what she thinks? Why would anyone be distressed enough to sign it?

What a shit boring story.

What a bunch of knobs.
  10. I think we're one well-aimed post away from getting in to the newspapers again.

That girl just needs a good cock up her arse.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Biscuits.. what the fuck is that thing in your sig block?
  12. Someone should give her a cuddle her in that jelly pool.

That'd show the lovely, valued member of society.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Sailing close to the wind there, UKTAP. Threats of sexual violence against named celebrities is specifically off limits.

Just thought I'd quote you so's you get in the shit even if you change your mind.

Happy to help.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ding ding ding, THERE it is.
    • Like Like x 4