Shock! Horror! Milk chocolate contains ... MILK!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rockape34, Jan 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HERE
    [/align]

2. Can someone print a warning on the side of Westminster -"Contains Faeces"?

3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Have they pointed out that it doesn't actually contain much chocolate?

4. There also starting to put warning labels on milkshake apparently that contains milk to

5. This is meddling with nature. Darwin had it right - survival of the fittest. If we have to keep saving the lives of those whose genetic structure cannot cope with everyday food items, imagine where mankind will be in 50 years time.

If global warming/nuclear holocaust/jihad hasn't wiped us out before then.

6. They employ a person (by law, probably) whose function is to justify his existence. He/she does this by sending memos to line managers pointing out that if they fail to observe the more obscure and dimwitted of Brussels's Regulations, the line manager will be taken to court, more than likely by a Health and Safety/Diversity/Equal Rites Co-ordination Unit, at some cost to the tax/ratepayer, resulting in a fine, an appeal and a headline in the Mail. Everyone gets a day away from their office; win:win.

...Oh, yes, the taxpayer. Sod him.

7. I recall there are allergy warnings on:

Fish fingers - "Contains fish"

Peanuts - "Contains nuts"

........ the wording may, in fact, be "May contain fish/nuts". 8O

8. Rockape 34, are you cadburys alter ego, or just ms, chubb ?

9. I'm glad someone else brought up Darwin. Since I wear corrective lenses I always thought I'd be the sap the sabre toothed tiger would sneak up on and nab had I lived when Darwinism in its purest form was allowed to reign - pre the Nanny state. So was inherently reluctant to see it return in all its glory but then again I've got the smarts to wear glasses when driving or stalking through countryside where I may stumble across the vicious Rabbit of Caerbannog.

But even I have to say enough is enough. If you're unlucky enough to have two major defects i.e. allergy to common food stuffs and inability to comprehend branding then evolution should be allowed to take its course.

To paraphrase Bill Hicks; the kid who swallows marbles doesn't grow up to have kids of their own! Sorted. Our gene pool will be richer. Its certainly more acceptable then the 'mass sterilisation of chavs' programmes some of my friends espouse.

10. Just more marketing shite.