Shock Horror, Letter to the UK... Book of Condolence

I left a message for the family

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shock, that’s all I can say!

Read the following letter written by The Westboro Baptist church, to the United Kingdom

http://www.godhatesfags.com/writings/20070401_open-letter-to-uk.pdf

Words cannot convey my shock at these people; they actually picket the funerals of service men and women that have returned from Iraq.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/...apr2007/20070411_joseph-schwedler-funeral.pdf

As you will have gathered by the link above, these horrible people are planning a picket at the funeral of Joseph Clark Schwedler (US Navy), who was killed on 6 April in Iraq. As no words are adequate enough to describe this cowardly attempt to disrupt a hero’s funeral, I suggest that ARRSE users leave a short note for his family in support.

Follow the link below, select Send Private Condolences.

Obituary Link

http://www.webfh.com/fh/obituaries/...244&s_id=B08593ED2F68501258BAFDACE164A1F4]Web Page Name

I saw this family on one of those Louis Theroux programmes and he was filmes talking to the mother whilst she was driving and couldn't believe that they actually believe they are so thoughtless and cruel.

Obviouly God doesn't hate in-breeding mongs then.

Hmmm,....seems like a reasonable, well-balanced, god-fearin' lot.

They seem to have got one thing almost right though:

On the question of whether anyone in England or the rest of the U.K. has a chance of getting to heaven today, a few thoughts:

For 99.99999999% let me just say, in the immortalized words of our beloved little Shirley: Not a chance poopy pants!
:D

Unless they’re implying that either:

The UK has a population of 10,000,000,000, from which just one “British Beast” will do, or

The chances of everyone in the UK dying today is 0.00000001% (maybe; haven’t checked Bookie’s Odds on giant asteroids recently)

being 100% atheist, I’d have to agree 99.99999999%

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It would all be rather hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that they roll up at funerals.

I am VERY surprised that in the good ol' US of A, with it's gun loving freedoms that these reprobates and sorry excuses for humans have not been put down yet.

What is wrong with the USA when they can't even deal in the correct manner with a little domestic issue such as this.

As a Christian only 1 person will judge me and it wont be this bunch. I would suggest that they wont end up where they think thier warped interpretation of christianity will take them.
I think thier group started out having issues over homosexuality, alot of people do, both religious and non believers (that is a never ending debate in itself). This has now developed into a " No one loves god as much as we do" and because of that "We hate everybody" attitude.
If it wasn't for the insensitivity of thier actions then people would treat them exactly what they, inbred muppets who are best ignored.

"God hates fags" - so does the MoD; no smoking in enclosed spaces.

Just like al Mujahiroon, I would not even give these people the steam off my sh!t. To give them publicity, to recognise them in any way is far more than they deserve.

apart from when you have a balaclava and a pickhelve to hand :oops:

They anre the physical equivalent of Trolls, don't give them the oxygen of free publicity

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Just started a new thread for the poets amongst us so that we can respond to their mockery of our national anthem!

Awesome pic, VonStretch. I think that is a photo of the good Reverend himself.

We've known about these assholes for years. They go around protesting at funerals with signs like, "God Bless IEDs" and the like. They are scum. Unfortunatly they are also lawyers (I guess that would be redundant) and happily sue the pants off of anyone that "assaults" them.

We have guys called Patriot Riders (mostly Vietnam Vets) that go around and block the view of these scumbags from the grieving family with American flags and the like.

The Westboro Baptist church is a walking argument in favor of lightening the assualt laws in our states.

Good for the Patriot Riders. Glad to hear at least someone is trying to shield the grieving families from these cockjockeys. They need all the support they can get.

Vagrant said:
Awesome pic, VonStretch. I think that is a photo of the good Reverend himself.

We've known about these assholes for years. They go around protesting at funerals with signs like, "God Bless IEDs" and the like. They are scum. Unfortunatly they are also lawyers (I guess that would be redundant) and happily sue the pants off of anyone that "assaults" them.

We have guys called Patriot Riders (mostly Vietnam Vets) that go around and block the view of these scumbags from the grieving family with American flags and the like.

The Westboro Baptist church is a walking argument in favor of lightening the assualt laws in our states.
I assume you are American then? Cant we pay for these Patriot Riders to batter the fcukers

BALTIMORE -- A Kansas church has been ordered to pay $3,150 for costs and fees associated with a summons and complaint filed by the father of a Marine whose funeral was picketed by the extremist group.

Albert Snyder, of York, Pa., is suing the Rev. Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church after church members demonstrated at the funeral of Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, of Westminster, and posted pictures of the protest on their Web site.

Lance Snyder was killed in Iraq in March. Members of the Topeka church claim U.S. soldiers are killed as God's punishment for America's tolerance of homosexuality.

Fred Phelps is one sick puppy!

Not been called an upstart and a twit since I was knee high to.....whatever I was knee high to!!! :x :x