Shock, horror fat kids not chosen for sports!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ashford_old_school, Jul 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I wonder who will get gold for the pie eating contest......the cunts, they are fat because they are lazy bastards!!1
  2. Bunch of fattists! To the gallows! Fat is not healthy or fun, no matter how hard you try to defend it. They should put all of their effort into losing weight, instead of crap like this.
  3. many moons ago when I played rugby we had a fat loose head prop, who was a bastard, also a fatty at full back who could shift his bulk and was very aware of the game and positioning etc... neither ran around like headless chickens but always seemed to be in the right place at the right time ...the fulback was known as the flying pig.
  4. Id love to see a skinny Sumo match.
  5. Sure, it's called wrestling :-D
  6. Fat people should accept that the are disgusting and sub-human, and exist only as an object of mirth for the Adonises (Adonni?) of this world.

But more to the point, what kind of a cunt comes up with a non-competetive olympics?
  7. A reinforced gallows, one presumes?
  8. Left wing Guardanistas who spent their days in the library being buggered by the housemaster instead of outside playing Rugby , they also have children called Tarquin who can't do sport because they are big boned, have delicate skin or just fat pie munching trolls.
    • Like Like x 2

9. non competetive, non sexist,non racist, and social equality chess..... 32 grey pawns all on the same side.
  10. Too right, why should the elitist olympics encourage fit healthy active kids, when they should be backing fat wheezy bully-fodder that a plethora of weight related illnesses will reduce their already miserable lives because they couldn't be bothered to eat less and exercise a bit more?

They're not different. They're just hungrier and lazier!

Damn them skinnies!!! :pissedoff:
  11. This kind of thing has been going on in schools for some time. No races or anything because children who fail to win will be damaged, allegedly. There was a phase of sports days being all rythmic gymnastics aka poncing about with a ribbon.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Beg to differ, they are different and deserve to be mocked and bullied until either they lose the lard or die of stressed induced heart attack, therefore saving the NHS thousands on healthcare and avoidable surgery.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. This made me laugh on the comment page:

"Life is like a box of chocolates.

Both are finished more quickly for fat people"
    • Like Like x 3
  14. I don't know how people can get so fat anyway, I don't find that it takes any particular effort to stay lean. I weight train around 3 hours a week, go running with my dogs a few times a week, avoid sat fats and too much carby stuff and thats about it. 50 odd year old bloke I work with went to see his doctor for a medical to renew his HGV and he was told that there is no such thing as middle aged spread, it just comes down to bad diet and lack of exercise...