Shock, horror fat kids not chosen for sports!

Bunch of fattists! To the gallows! Fat is not healthy or fun, no matter how hard you try to defend it. They should put all of their effort into losing weight, instead of crap like this.

many moons ago when I played rugby we had a fat loose head prop, who was a bastard, also a fatty at full back who could shift his bulk and was very aware of the game and positioning etc... neither ran around like headless chickens but always seemed to be in the right place at the right time ...the fulback was known as the flying pig.

Fat people should accept that the are disgusting and sub-human, and exist only as an object of mirth for the Adonises (Adonni?) of this world.

But more to the point, what kind of a cunt comes up with a non-competetive olympics?

Bunch of fattists! To the gallows! Fat is not healthy or fun, no matter how hard you try to defend it. They should put all of their effort into losing weight, instead of crap like this.
A reinforced gallows, one presumes?

Fat people should accept that the are disgusting and sub-human, and exist only as an object of mirth for the Adonises (Adonni?) of this world.

But more to the point, what kind of a cunt comes up with a non-competetive olympics?
Left wing Guardanistas who spent their days in the library being buggered by the housemaster instead of outside playing Rugby , they also have children called Tarquin who can't do sport because they are big boned, have delicate skin or just fat pie munching trolls.

Left wing Guardanistas who spent their days in the library being buggered by the housemaster instead of outside playing Rugby , they also have children called Tarquin who can't do sport because they are big boned, have delicate skin or just fat pie munching trolls.

non competetive, non sexist,non racist, and social equality chess..... 32 grey pawns all on the same side.

Too right, why should the elitist olympics encourage fit healthy active kids, when they should be backing fat wheezy bully-fodder that a plethora of weight related illnesses will reduce their already miserable lives because they couldn't be bothered to eat less and exercise a bit more?

“Nothing has changed over the years since I was on television — children still are bullied for being different.”
They're not different. They're just hungrier and lazier!

Damn them skinnies!!! :pissedoff:

This kind of thing has been going on in schools for some time. No races or anything because children who fail to win will be damaged, allegedly. There was a phase of sports days being all rythmic gymnastics aka poncing about with a ribbon.

Too right, why should the elitist olympics encourage fit healthy active kids, when they should be backing fat wheezy bully-fodder that a plethora of weight related illnesses will reduce their already miserable lives because they couldn't be bothered to eat less and exercise a bit more?

They're not different. They're just hungrier and lazier!

Damn them skinnies!!! :pissedoff:
Beg to differ, they are different and deserve to be mocked and bullied until either they lose the lard or die of stressed induced heart attack, therefore saving the NHS thousands on healthcare and avoidable surgery.

F

fozzy

This made me laugh on the comment page:

"Life is like a box of chocolates.

Both are finished more quickly for fat people"

I don't know how people can get so fat anyway, I don't find that it takes any particular effort to stay lean. I weight train around 3 hours a week, go running with my dogs a few times a week, avoid sat fats and too much carby stuff and thats about it. 50 odd year old bloke I work with went to see his doctor for a medical to renew his HGV and he was told that there is no such thing as middle aged spread, it just comes down to bad diet and lack of exercise...

This kind of thing has been going on in schools for some time. No races or anything because children who fail to win will be damaged, allegedly. There was a phase of sports days being all rythmic gymnastics aka poncing about with a ribbon.
Last year we had a tempory headmaster as the normal one was off on Sick. So sports day became competive again with only the 1st three of each event getting medals. Result? Good day had by all and kids busting a gut to win.
This year soppy cow back in charge every one got a medal. Summed up by me asking Medium sized daughter why she didn't run as fast as I know she can?
Answer: "No point, we all get a medal".
My 3 girls all race each other constantly, compete at everything from skipping to climbing and I hope they keep that spirit.
I've got them out of the kiddy habit of looking behind them when running, as I tell them they can look back at the losers once they're over the line. (Less chance of tripping too).

My 9 year old Daughter is a rather good runner, 2 in schools area and 10th in district at cross country and 6th in District at 400m this year. But trying to find a club that will take kids at a time that is OK for those of us who work full time is a nightmare. Luckily Bishops Stortford do a winter program but that doesn't start till October but at least it is on a Sat morning.

They run quick enough when the ice cream van comes around i notice. That's when you see real competition.

My 3 girls all race each other constantly, compete at everything from skipping to climbing and I hope they keep that spirit.
I'm simply astounded by MasterPlume's competitive spirit at absolutely everything including how quickly he can scarf down his dinner, especially when we're eating with the little boy MrsPlume nannies as he's a really picky eater. He doesn't say "ready, steady, go" to start things, it's been "crouch, touch, pause, engage" since he was about four and everything he achieves is referred to as a level, as in his favourite non-active game Angwy Birds.

Presume he must have got this from MrsPlume's Kiwi genes as I don't have it. I suspect that even at my fittest & most trained the reason I only played Rugby to the level I did (& turned down the opportunity to go up to a First XV) was that I simply lack this killer instinct and absolute desire to win. It was enough for me to enjoy running about a bit, belting chunks out of the oppo & then having a raucous third half!

He doesn't say "ready, steady, go" to start things, it's been "crouch, touch, pause, engage" since he was about four and everything he achieves is referred to as a level, as in his favourite non-active game Angwy Birds.
I know rocket scientists that get confused by the IRB's annual ELVs and Law changes and you're exposing a four year old to it??? You'll scar the boy for life, probably end up in a tutu in am drams. 3,2,1, GO! has worked for mine for 18 years now. (I must confess to looking at a torch in ELC that had red and green filters and being very tempted but SHMBO sussed it immediately)