shock horror bob not completely useless!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by brighton hippy, Jul 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. k/news/newstopics/politics/defence/5853240/Bob-Ainsworth-warns-ministers-not-to-brief-against-head-of-the-Army.htm

bob wrote to his 5 junior ministers telling them not to brief against sir richard.
    so not completely useless

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Not really
    He's still useless
    He just realised that the public and the Armed Forces are behind Sir Richard
    No ****** is behind him unless some fukcwit has tied him to the stake the wrong way
    That won't be a problem the SNCO can soon march the 12 men around to face him

3. I only know of 3 supporters of Ainsworthless, they are Ashie, Whet and Parapauk

4. Agreed.
    Especially since the mutterings are that he may have been involved in the plans to put out negative briefings anyway. :evil:
    Utterly uselss individual, however just about intelligent enough to realise that attempting to smear the good General's reputation will (and already has!) blow up spectacularly in thr govts own face.

5. Fear is the key, Bob has got up and can smell the coffee, he is now thinking ahead for when Cyclops is no longer in charge< I think we will see a lot more Labour wonkers leaving the Party line to try to ensure some kind of political future, after the next election

6. [align=center]Fixed link BH[/align]
    minsters told not to brief against

Have to say that while negative briefings seem to have be the way of the nest of vipers in Westminster i for one wished they would fcuking! DONT and do some proper work CNUTS!

Negative briefings fool very few as to where real dept effort is being made and any minster of any dept should bring any junior ministerial member of there depts who wants to spend time wnaking on his blackberry instead of grafting to boot fcuking quick if they wish to show that it is not at their biding.

This is particularly so in his case where he should be breathing out of his arrse the amount of effort expended in finding; more boxes of soldiers and buzzy whirly things to move then about to give their commanders operational choice's.

Not often i think BH that your sense of justice and fairness is misplaced but i do think your wasting it on that wretch cnut...

edited for missing a sentence.

7. He wrote yesterday.

So that would be after Mandy, Lord of All He Cares To Survey, jumped in having smelt a complete and utter disaster brewing thanks to Brown and Ainsworth trying to hold the "all is well because we say so" line.

8. Yep, I reckon you're right Blogg. It was probably Mandy that wrote it, walked up to Ainsworthless and told him to sign. When asked what it was, he was told to STFU and sign the fcuker!

9. fair enough just pointing out is capable of action if only to cover his own back :twisted:
    unlike say tch who could'nt even manage that

10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Bob is****ed anyhoo
    He was put in place by the nice car workers of the UK
    They will be unemployed when he needs to be re elected
    However since they are dyed in woll non conservative voters the BNP will probably get his seat

BNP win in the Black country thoust couldn't make it up

11. As per you've not done your research - I've never passed comment on the man, nor have I yet formed an opinion. I'd prefer to here the opinion of those people who have worked with him and not just 'see him on the telly'. Most people here wrote him off as a raving communist on day one.

12. My bold
    Perhaps because he is a Communist? His background is relevant to his position is it not?

13. That one statement seems to place him head and shoulders above the rest of the cabinet and certainly the PM who didn't realise that the public were behind the Gurkhas, didn't realise how disgusted the public were by the expenses scandal etc.
    In fact, in my book, it makes him exceptional in New Labour!

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Yep, he's a raving commie (judging by his previous membership of some pretty commie organisations) with absolutely no experience, interest are skill as far as his job as Armed Forces Minister is concerned.

He's about as useful to the armed forces as a chocolate fireguard in the midday heat of Afghanistan.

It's nice to see that the 'Sache'ing One' has tugged him (scuse me) into line.

15. No shock horror here! Bob Answorth is completely useless! You don’t need to research his background or be influenced by the appointment he now holds. Just look at how he performs in the House or on Television, he is Crap!

Not even a second 11 player (which the majority of the Cabinet are now, including the Prime Minister) after the next election he will be either voted out or relegated to the back benches of the opposition. Let hope we get someone with intelligence, integrity and loyalty to replace him (I’m not holding my breath).