Shitty ways to go...

Horrendous and inglorious. I want to go peacefully in my sleep - like my grandfather. Not screaming in agony - like his passengers. Either that ot be suffocated under several hundred weight of unwashed cheerleaders' leotards.

Horrendous and inglorious. I want to go peacefully in my sleep - like my grandfather. Not screaming in agony - like his passengers. Either that ot be suffocated under several hundred weight of unwashed cheerleaders' leotards.
Going peacefully in your sleep can scare the shit out of a dentist.

This is how I'm going.

[video=youtube;MLctf4o6feQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLctf4o6feQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

They are a way to die.

Wave your dog goodbye

say a prayer to your friend.

Slurry tanks can be very, very big and you cannot swim in them !

Attachments

Oh, I dunno. Looks like the middle ages were not always the best time to be a soldier on the losing side:

That's the garrison of Bern being executed en masse by the Burgundians, for the crime of having lost.

Beggers the question, what were the whole family doing around the edge of an open slurry pit anyway?
And I don't mean breast stroke either.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Beggers the question, what were the whole family doing around the edge of an open slurry pit anyway?
And I don't mean brease stroke either.
Probably just looking at their impressive collection of shit.

Sometimes I take the kid's down to our slurry pit just to check the levels, take in the air and feel content in the fact that we own a massive amount of liquid faeces.

Next time we shall be more careful though.

Sometimes I take the kid's down to our slurry pit just to check the levels, take in the air and feel content in the fact that we own a massive amount of liquid faeces.

Ravers, you are the dad I wished I had.

You don't own it.

You're the custodian for future generations......