Shitty useless looking surplus

Expensive too... nearly fifty pounds for a web tex cadet day sack? You could get a Lowe Alpine or Berghaus for less than that.

Want a foldable dump bag....

The mind boggles :lol:

:desertsoldier:

Really like the Speshul Force hats though - didn't realise I was part of the elite by having a couple of those stashed in the loft (slightly shrunk and battered mind from GW1) - I'd better get a bit of black nasty to go over my eyes lol

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
JT0475 said:
Want a foldable dump bag....

The mind boggles :lol:

:desertsoldier:

Really like the Speshul Force hats though - didn't realise I was part of the elite by having a couple of those stashed in the loft (slightly shrunk and battered mind from GW1) - I'd better get a bit of black nasty to go over my eyes lol
handy to have when you want a foldable dump mind.

:p

It's the Mini–Folding Shovel for me, have a regulation 6ft slit trench dug in no time at all.

Or if that don't work out I can always use it to eat my crunchy nut in the mornings.

shouldn't there be some sort of law against this? to prevent sprogs who don't know better lining the pockets of these chancers?
I mean, even the name is a bit ginger beer, Tactical Things? come on

schweik said:
Fcuk. Saw the thread title and thought we were going to get pictures of your missus!
:D

Yeah, as if i can hold on to a bird long enough to call her my missus ;)

This just confuses the frick out of me.

LA Specials used to be trainers right?

Tactical Things of Colchester, a major British army garrison town and Englands oldest recorded town.

Return Address:

TACTICAL THINGS
Arnold Boyle
Newtonlea, Conicavel
Forres
Morayshire

IV36 2TU

There must be something dodgy, or has Colchester just got alot bigger?

Stilts

Mango_Juice said:
ye looks pretty useless to me...special forces hat? :? looks like a normal hat to me!
... bollox. T'was going to get the boyf one for his B'day. Mind you he's AGC so he'd probably eat it or something.

Taff49 said:
shouldn't there be some sort of law against this? to prevent sprogs who don't know better lining the pockets of these chancers?
I think their market is more the doleite mentalists who wear DPM as tactical signing-on wear, and are finding their shopping needs unmet by the local car boot sale.

Pigshyt_Freeman said:
Taff49 said:
I think their market is more the doleite mentalists who wear DPM as tactical signing-on wear, and are finding their shopping needs unmet by the local car boot sale.
That brand new dessy smock tells the dole office that you are a veteran and that there is no way that you can go to interviews in case it brings on the flash backs.