shittest regimental tats

i remember when i was in basic there was some guy going around with the rlc star right down his fore arm before he even completed training. any one else seen any thing worse than this?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Or you could possibly use the search function. This topic has been done to death.

A few weeks before I passed out of Phase 2 Combat Engineer training at Gib, I got plastered with a few muckers and headed down to the tattoo 'artist' opposite Sandhurst, RE collar dog in hand. 15 years later, I still have the 'Ubique' flaming grenade adorning my right upper arm, much to the the hilarity and disgust of any toffe-wrapper I come across...

There was a lad at 15 sigs who had a websters jimmy tat on his arm with 'born to kill' written at the top and 'taught to communicate' at the bottom, awesome.

Pirbright, 1995 a Welsh Guards bloke (called Gunnery) in my Pl went home on his long weeekend and had a 6" tall Welsh Guards capbadge on his right upper arm with 1st Bn Wels Guards under it. He was booted out before completing training.

Oh how I laughed,

Epic fail.

choff said:
Pirbright, 1995 a Welsh Guards bloke (called Gunnery) in my Pl went home on his long weeekend and had a 6" tall Welsh Guards capbadge on his right upper arm with 1st Bn Wels Guards under it. He was booted out before completing training.

Oh how I laughed,

Epic fail.
I bet that's not the story he tells in the pubs and clubs.

Most likely walts it big time.

px4llp said:
reni_77 said:
Cant access the other link on work computer so feast your eyes on this beeeaaaauuuuttttyyyy !!

Done pre 'P' Company too !!
Whens the puff going to get it coloured in?
:D I would have thought after Brize, he had this done before even rocking up on his course ! Thats confidence ! Or f*cking stooopidity !

I work with someone who has, on his forearm, a cartoony guardsman wearing a bearskin with the legend "Grenadier Gaurds" underneath.

I don't imagine he's the only one.

the was an ex coldstreamer on my CMSR who had a skull wearing a bearskin in profile with a banner running through say 1st bn coldstream guards, looked ace
so much so he got it for free so the artist could re use the design

The Signaller who got Jimmy (our illustrious naked ballet dancer) tattooed onto himself then transferred to one of the Guards regiments and regularly got beaten for his shit REMF tat probably rates quite highly on the 'Wish I Hadn't Got That' Scale

At the time of the first gulf war. Well the first one since when BC turned into AD, two engineers (I think) went out 'cos they had just been told that they were part of Monty's 8th Army. They went out into Germany, got pissed and then tattooed. One had a picture of a Gerboa and "The Desert Rats" over the top and the other's said "The Dessert Rats".

Made Soldier magazine too. Wot a plonker.