Shit tattoo.

Shandy123

War Hero
Anyone got a link to that gopping 'crossed rifle 5.56 RLC' tattoo on some numpty's back? Tried searching, no luck.
Also any other shit tattoos, particularly military, would be worth a look at, for the craic.

Bris

LE
Anyone got a link to that gopping 'crossed rifle 5.56 RLC' tattoo on some numpty's back? Tried searching, no luck.
Also any other shit tattoos, particularly military, would be worth a look at, for the craic.
If only there were some type of software doohickey that allowed you to find things on the net.

"doohickey"...I like it and will use it at work in the hope someone thinks I'm being offensive.

Said The Emperor to the Armourer.. "I've got a great idea for a tattoo..".

Poor fecker. Bet he keeps his shirt on at the beach.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think the search term you're looking for is "shattoo".

On my kids life there was a guy on a course I was on with an SA80 tattoo with the words live by the gun die by the gun underneath...he was AAC.

There's a cracking one about which I dont have on my current phone that is of a Typhoon with a bellend instead of the aircraft's 'nose' with '3 sqn is shit' written underneath.

His own stag do tat on his arse and he left the sqn soon after.

Kirkz

LE
This young lady didn't realise she was getting a shit tattoo.

Theres a bellend on here with flames tattooed coming from his arséhole among other shít tats.
He'll amount to nowt and never marry...

@Ravers

Latest Threads