shit or bust

just had some bad news. not cancer/infedelity or Mot up. friend in scuck. I'm a millon miles away I carn't do nowt. just feel like a mong watching a car crash. What's it going to be? whiskey (low stocks but good) stocks or Gin (tollarable). stocks of beer fair.Feel as though I need to be flicking in the turbo though. Resupplyu vewry dodgy.

just had some bad news. not cancer/infedelity or Mot up. friend in scuck. I'm a millon miles away I carn't do nowt. just feel like a mong watching a car crash. What's it going to be? whiskey (low stocks but good) stocks or Gin (tollarable). stocks of beer fair.Feel as though I need to be flicking in the turbo though. Resupplyu vewry dodgy.
I've got a feeling you might regret this in the morning.

I'd go for a shit. The mystical powers of a good dump have never been scientifically explained.

English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

The Immortal words of Samuel L Jackson will suffice here.

Yep I regretted that one. sorry chaps think I even went through the erstaz Bailys cream. Fixed fuckall and had to catch a flight at 9am ouch!