Shit neighbours.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by X59, Jan 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. X59

X59 On ROPs

My fucking neighbour knocked on my door at 2.30 this morning.

Can you believe that ?! 2.30 am !

Luckily for him I was still up playing my drums.

2. Its an outrage!! Put a steaming turd through his letter box in revenge!

3. Sock it to him!!!

4. How very unsophisticated.
    Ignore this advice: try these seven simple steps instead.

1. Go for large curry.
    2. return home and stick fingers down throat
    3. throw up in plastic bag.
    4. seal bag and place in freezer.
    5. retrieve bag next day and remove frozen chunder.
    6. wait for neighbour to go to bed then quietly chuck chunder through letterbox as far as you can get it.
    7. titter to yourself whilst you imagine neighbour studying the 'fresh' pile of puke in his hallway in the morning.

5. Great joke and thanks for sharing, but I'd like to say something..

I live in a block of flats in the Czech Republic and I knocked on my neighbours door at that time too. But he was up making drugs, apparently a good time for business in the amphetamine world. My mate Mike (ex 2 RTR Captain) was staying with me at the time, we burst in and smashed the thieving, drug dealing, social leeches head in. Guess what, he actually called the police. He likes to break the law on one hand but when it gets shitty likes to have the protection of the law! I was interviewed and given a caution. The funny thing is that about 3 weeks later the Czech equivalent of special branch raided his flat. The twat is now serving a 5 year jail sentence.

I've been told that he's after me.. I can't fucking wait

6. I had a little exchange of business cards in the Argentinian Steak house in Prague for our differences over who won the Falkland Islands battle, according to their placemats it was the Argentinians, I have to say, when the Police turned up they were fair and equal, they battered everyone about, including the people who weren't even involved, a quality Police force and no mistake.

7. They certainly don't piss about, the trick is to be on the right side of them. In your case you were.