Shit-house way to go........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Banker, Sep 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This happened a while ago. Portabogs don't usually explode though,they just get tipped over.

2. Shit happens

3. So Sgt Dunn was in the dunny, and now he's done ?

4. Actually he was well done,to be precise.

5. What a shit way to go.

6. Sergeant Dunn was using the portable toilet at about 9.30am after possibly being exposed to a fuel spill, an ADF spokeswoman said. She said the cause of the ignition was still being investigated.

Read more: Airman dies after portaloo explosion

Crafty fag on the bog? Either way you gotta have a little chuckle and would hope being in the mob he'd see the funny side himself.
    Oh and as it's the naafi is he Harold Bishops (from neighbours) younger brother?

7. HAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!, luv it! fucking luv it.

8. HHH

HHH LE

Christ,how hard was he rubbing his cock, to create a spark ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Something about this stinks

10. I heard there'd been an explosion down under

11. Turd degree burns!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did it really have to be Cheif Air Marshall Brown that commented on this for the RAAF? Was someone having a laugh?

13. Shitty death.
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one who had a laugh at this. I first read about it on another thread and laughed so much it hurt. Civvies here did appreciate the funny side of it.

14. What a Poo......er way to go must have been a skiffing thats gone wrong