shirt sleeve order: bone question

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by the_creature, Apr 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is there actually a date for rolling up the sleeves, my OC hasnt said to roll the sleeves up to my company yet but i see others soldiers are. is it different for every unit. I no its bone but i just want to no so i dont rock up tomorrow with the wrong dress regs. cheers.

when in Rome i suppose.
  2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Turn up with shirt pressed for long sleeves, ask question, roll up sleeves if required.

Do you need advice on how to breathe or wipe your arrse as well?
  3. Have you checked orders?
  4. I'd go out now and get that shirt tailored so you have dead smart short sleeves for shirt sleeve order, whilst you are at it get the back tailored and some creases sewn into those trousers.

Initiative man !!
  5. 12 April 0800 hrs
  6. Same at our place
  7. Ask the RSM, much easier than reading Part Ones. :twisted:
  8. Better still tell the RSM!!!!!!!!!
    Just in the process of cutting the sleeves off my chef whites. 8O
  9. Make sure you are wearing your parka and shirt sleeve order underneath just in case :p
  10. Become a rock hard meat head marine and year them up all year round so it shows off the guns to there full potential(may need 2 rolls of carpet, 1 to put under each arm)
  11. Better still, phone the RSM at home or in the Mess. That way you will be ahead of the game and will be the admiration of all your mates.
  12. :clap:
  13. Left up, right down.
  14. When the clocks change so does your order of dress!

BST = Shirt sleeve order no matter what the weather is like! (when I was in).
  15. Phone? You loser, real pro-active thinking toms go and knock on his door, usually about 11pm the night before first parade. :D