Shirt, mans, general service, olive?

Bone question...

What order of dress is this for?

I'm trying to work out why I've been issued them.

Thanks!

Its for sexy night games with your Plt Cpl, did you not get "Stockings for the use of one pair Black fishnet" to go with the shirts then?

The new barrack dress perhaps?

Scavenger said:
Bone question...

What order of dress is this for?

I'm trying to work out why I've been issued them.

Thanks!
They go with trousers lightweight and jersey heavy wool to make dress working c.1980s.

CC_TA said:
Jiblit said:
i got pulled up for not wearing anything under my shirt "dpm" 8O
That's because you were wearing it a skirt you filthy slut! :)
Yeah i thought it strange why the sgt was smiling while adjusting my attire :? it felt more like a caress than slap shut and fack off.....

It;s not a shirt DPM. Its a 'Jacket, Lightweight, DPM' and the whole idea is that it is an onion system and therefore you add and take away layers as necessary to remain at a comfortable body temperature!! However, original manufacturer's instructions never survive contact with the R Sigs!!!

Shirts KF (itchy horse hair) were 1980s, Shirts Olive Green came in early 1990s.

Filbert Fox said:
Shirts KF (itchy horse hair) were 1980s, Shirts Olive Green came in early 1990s.
I once had one of the woollen shirts that predated the wool/synthetic shirts KF. Lovely soft thing it was.......

Filbert Fox said:

and they were like rocking horse sh1t for the first couple of years! Our QM's staff managed to find one or two for self issue tho'! :x

Filbert Fox said:
Quite right. Although I did get issued a couple in 1989.

I wear the shirt OG still when ever I wear Jersey HW; the CS95 shirt just seems wrong.

Reason I asked the original question was I was issued two of these shirts along with two "trousers, mans, lightweight, olive" about 2 years ago. Having never seen anyone wear them before or since, I'm at a loss as to why I ever ironed them!

Light weights (denims), boots and red PT shirt used to be the dress for the old BFT.
Light weights, boots and KF/Olive shirt used to be working dress.

None of that wearing light weights like barrack dress trousers with shoes though, wore them like real men with elastics!

Scavenger said:
Reason I asked the original question was I was issued two of these shirts along with two "trousers, mans, lightweight, olive" about 2 years ago. Having never seen anyone wear them before or since, I'm at a loss as to why I ever ironed them!
Just keep ironing one side so they fade and look dead ally.... As to why you were issued them? They went out with the Arc.